Phuket Sport Bike Owners

totti

Hi

I just bought my first motorcycle in Thailand, used Honda 900. I would like to meet with other sport bikers for a ride and advice. Where do you guys hang around or can we meet this sunday at some mutualy agreed location?

Thanks

I'll post the same thing here I did on your other thread:

Welcome to TV totti. I was at one time looking to start a Phuket chapter of Secret Soi Riders (SSR) but sadly I had to sell the bike. :) There are a few other BM's here in Phuket with sportbikes that would probably take you up. Try katabeachbum and crobiker for a start. Also check out surffrog at phuket-info.com.

I didn't know, or I forgot, that LiLOS rides too!

I'd be up for a meet/ride Sunday if you guys don't mind me puttering along on my PX 175.

Edited by ScubaBuddha

Welcome to TV totti. I was at one time looking to start a Phuket chapter of Secret Soi Riders (SSR) but sadly I had to sell the bike. :) There are a few other BM's here in Phuket with sportbikes that would probably take you up. Try katabeachbum and crobiker for a start. Also check out surffrog at phuket-info.com.

I'd be up for a meet/ride Sunday if you guys don't mind me puttering along on my PX 175.

I'm on, just state the place and time.

Welcome to biker ranks!

thanks guys! sunday looks good

where do we meet?

I'm on, just state the place and time.

Welcome to biker ranks!

thanks guys! sunday looks good

where do we meet?

cant go this sunday :D

have a nice ride, and I ll see you later :D

I see chopper and easy riders touring around the island on regular basis. Why can't we reserve one day during the weekend and make a round? 20-30 bikes join, have a lunch and drink at some location by the beach (say Rawai etc) and take a group pics and videos?

Any thoughts?

Sounds like a good idea, people just tend to get lazy on stuff it seems to me..

I am busy till after chinese new year.. Late in the month I should have more time free even outside of weekends.

Let's keep this thread alive. Meeting after CNY sounds good. Sure would like to hear what other guys think too.

I see bunch of big beautifull sport bikes every day parked at Central Festival but have no idea who are the owners.

Edited by CroBiker

Let's keep this thread alive. Meeting after CNY sounds good. Sure would like to hear what other guys think too.

I see bunch of big beautifull sport bikes every day parked at Central Festival but have no idea who are the owners.

Count me in lads!

For me...getting off the island for some country roads is the way to go. Can't get the bike opened up around Phuket. I'll be out this weekend if anyone wants a tour to Kapong and back?

Mick

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry all, lost the thread somehow..dang email notifications just aint working for me.

Good to meet you the other day Crobiker.

I'm in as well, though on my lil' enduro for now. And I can also notify some non-TV'ers of it.

RE totti our illustrious OP: why would someone post that they want to meet up with other bikers, twice, then pull a no show, and not respond to PM's? Hope something didn't happen to him and his new Honda 900.

Edited by ScubaBuddha

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I don't suppose any of you guys were the red Ducatti Multistrada or the streak of black sportsbike I encountered coming back from Sarasins last Sunday are you?

I'm a black on black GSX-R 600...might have been me, but I was not with a Ducati. Usually high speeds from Phang Nga to the airport every weekend. Too bloody hot these days mind you...tires spinning on all these oily Phuket roads