What Happens If You Call A Number......

newtaraday

Hi mates!

i have the following questions for you guys. I have called a person and i strongly suspected tht the number has been changed,this is because of the fact tht the whe i called, the first thing i got was the "callback service", either this , or it was the tu...... tu...... then the callback service. Does anyone know if these are indications for the changing of the number by the intended user?

Hi mates!

i have the following questions for you guys. I have called a person and i strongly suspected tht the number has been changed,this is because of the fact tht the whe i called, the first thing i got was the "callback service", either this , or it was the tu...... tu...... then the callback service. Does anyone know if these are indications for the changing of the number by the intended user?

Nope... Had 3 numbers /prepaid - for others = same, same/ - all the time - differnt... once had roaming...

Another two possible answers:

1. The person you are phoning is already on the phone, to another call.

2. The number you are phoning is a cell (mobile) phone and there is 'congestion' - too many users trying to access that 'cell.'

In both cases, take a break for a couple of minutes and try again later.

I get it all the time when phoning Thailand from Australia.

Peter

To the best of my knowledge:

If you are phoning a mobile and you get the call back service this would indicate that the account is still active.

Could also be because the user is in an area with a very weak signal or the phone is switched off.