I Am Looking For A Part Time Maid Job

Hello, my name is Bunsuay Sukchit and I am looking for a part time job as a maid in Bangkok.

About:

I am 26 years old and I come from Surin, home of the famous elephant round up. I have two sisters who live with my mother and father in Issan. I am fluent in Thai and can understand basic English.

School:

I now going to school(เทคนิคเจ้าพระยา) on Saturday and Sunday near BTS Ratchathewi. I am 3 years away from graduation after which I will be attending the International Hotel and Tourism Management School in Bangkok.

Work:

I am currently working part time for a New Zealand couple near Ekamai. I work 3 days per week and I am looking for a second job that I can do outside my current work hours.

My previous jobs was working for Thai cleaning company who clean office tower. My other job was working for Reebok making shoes. I have lot of experience taking care of young children as I raised my sisters while my parents were working in the rice field. I am non-smoking and non-drinking. I am very hard working and trustful. If you hire me you can count on a professional on time maid. I will never be late and arrive on Thai time. I will work extremely hard and do the best of my abilities. I am ideally suited for a long term job as I will be attending school for the next few years. My school days are mainly on the weekends with the occasional weekday special event.

Job Wanted:

I am looking for a part time live out maid job with an English speaking family within Bangkok near Sukhumvit Road. Some of the duties I can do are:

Cleaning house

Cooking Thai and English food

Washing clothes

Ironing shirt

Take care baby

Pay bill at 7-11

Please email me if you can give me a job.

Thank you for looking at my website.

Sawadee ka,

Bunsuay

4154913248_86ca12e54e.jpg

Edited by bangkokmaid