Extension Of Stay.... Cancel?

dear friends

my question is what happening if im on a marriage extension and we divorce

what happaning with my extension, i have to leave and get a new visa or my extension still valid, i just cant renew...

or other way, if we divorce do the immigration office will know about it? is it pop up on my next 90days report?

thank you

Your permission to stay would end on the day of your divorce and, strictly speaking, you should leave the country that day to obtain new entry or obtain new extension of stay at Thai immigration (based on working, retirement etc if you meet the requirements). However, practically, immigration are unlikely to pick up unless tipped off. 90 day reporting will not be a problem. These can also be done by someone else, and most immigration offices do accept reporting by mail.

I would recommend going overseas and getting a new "O" visa before you finalize your divorce (if you plan on staying in Thailand), this way you will have at least a few months (if single entry) or upto 15 months (if multiple entry) in order to square your self away for what ever new type of extension you qualify for.