Building Repairs In Pattaya

soloseaview

I have a house in Pattaya that is 2 years old. It has many building defects that need to be repaired, some minor some more serious.

Can anybody recommend a good and trustworthy firm that I can get to carry out the work who will:

a/ Do the work properly

b/ Carry out the work at a reasonable price

c/ Be able to converse in English

If you know of any firm that fits the above please advise and send contact details.

Thank you

SAT Group. The guy's name is Somsit. He's honest, reliable, and he has a civil engineering degree. He built the Pattaya Sports Club building on 3rd Road for a very reasonable price. People he worked with (Americans and British) aren't always the type who are easy to please at all - and they were pleased with him!! If something is wrong, he'll fix it. More than fair!! He built my house. 9.5 years later, my toilet wouldn't flush properly. He came back to assess the situation, and found that when they put in the septic tank, his supervisor at the time didn't pour a concrete base, so when the ground settled due to heavy rains (I don't have rain gutters), the septic tank shifted. He fixed the problem within one week without asking for a penny! This is after almost ten years!! He has also built a house for my father's friend. Another happy customer. Problem is.... I don't think his English is all that great. However, I've never had a water pipe leak, never had a roof leak, there are NO cracks in my walls whatsoever - ANYWHERE! Good luck and let me know if you need more information.