Anyone Has Had Experience With Istudio

Somtamnication

Not any one store, just the company itself. We have all heard nightmares of after sales support with Thai companies, etc. Just a general question about them, is all.

In the last 2.5 years, I've bought a 17" MacBook Pro, a 24" iMac, and a MacBook Air from iStudio in Central Festival (as well as numerous other accessories such as a Time Capsule, various portable speakers etc), and have always had good service. It helps that Mac's are reliable to start with, though if you're going to make an expensive purchase, you might consider the option of the extended warranty (not that I've needed it on any product that I've bought).

Not any one store, just the company itself. We have all heard nightmares of after sales support with Thai companies, etc. Just a general question about them, is all.

Don't know about Phuket Apple dealers, or local iStudios.

I have had good service from the Bangkok iStudios, run by "UFicon". UFicon merged with Mac Mart (one of Bangkok's original Apple resellers), with whom we've done business for over a decade.

UFicon

In Bangkok, we have Macintosh Center, Thailand's authorized Applecare Service Center. Once again, for over a decade, we have received great service.

Macintosh Center

IMHO, Applecare is a good investment.