Happy Australia Day

GungaDin

have a good australia day , to all aussie expats in thailand, here in surnburnt oakey qld the party starts at 7am :)

I went to school there.

happy aussie day to all aussie expats too.Oakey..........dry as a dead dingo's donga!except for the xxxx,toohey's,VB,fosters(do aussies still drink it?)SBC.Billabong pub in fisherman village Samui doing a BBQ,aussie beer and live music today.

have a good australia day , to all aussie expats in thailand, here in surnburnt oakey qld the party starts at 7am :)

I went to school there.

happy aussie day to all aussie expats too.Oakey..........dry as a dead dingo's donga!except for the xxxx,toohey's,VB,fosters(do aussies still drink it?)SBC.Billabong pub in fisherman village Samui doing a BBQ,aussie beer and live music today.

Do Aussie's drink beer? Is the pope catholic?

I went to school there.

Do Aussie's drink beer? Is the pope catholic?

rhetorical question,i meant do aussies still drink fosters,its all over the UK,but not so easy to find back home.cheers.

It seems Australia has company for the cake today - http://www.worldeventsguide.com/event/2023...tional-Day.html

Aussie day..... Not listed. :)

So, where's Harrry, joe Strawb, Rimmer et al?

But it's National India Day too Gunga. From what I have seen in the news perhaps you can get a few students together and sort out your differences over a pint of VB?

Well I'm off to the bar later - being the only Aussie "sheila" around at the moment I will see if I can get a couple of free drinks - I'll even sing like Kylie :) I'll drink while the band plays Land Down Under and lots of AC/DC

Happy Australia Day

Oi Oi Oi

Australia Day is celebrated heavily in Great Britain to.............

Its a celebration for when we deported all those criminal rednecks to the land down under.

:):D

Yes and the sooner that union jack is removed from the Australian flag the better. Australia day is to celebrate shaking off the control of england and becoming a nation in our own rite.

How many of those criminals where transported after stealing food just to save themselves from starving?

Can you tell us why so many poms are now moving to Australia by there own free will?

Its a celebration for when we deported all those criminal rednecks to the land down under.

Yes and the sooner that union jack is removed from the Australian flag the better. Australia day is to celebrate shaking off the control of england and becoming a nation in our own rite.

How many of those criminals where transported after stealing food just to save themselves from starving?

Can you tell us why so many poms are now moving to Australia by there own free will?

i believe its a parasite with effects similar to that of toxoplasmosis in rats

Yes and the sooner that union jack is removed from the Australian flag the better. Australia day is to celebrate shaking off the control of england and becoming a nation in our own rite. If only my beloved Scotland could shake off the shackles, then we'd really have a St Andrews day to remember. :D

The vast majority, IMHO.

I take it you haven't been to England recently. :D

A belated Happy Australia Day, to Bruces and Sheilas everywhere.