A New Bridge

villagefarang

5023 past the Airport has a healthy population of goats as well, my wife nearly reduced their numbers considerably driving me home from the airport the other day.

I noticed a couple of rather puzzled looking sheep among them. Wonder if there's a lamb butcher over that way?

Edited by sceadugenga

Where exactly is this?

It's not the one by Tessaban 6 School is it? Where the Flower Fest was sited.

If it is this bridge, then it is definately not new, it's been there at least 4 or so years.

Curious to know!

Those mangie looking cows, sheep and goats belong to our friends in the local muslim community. They roam free all around that area, I expect it would be quite easy to purloin the odd leg of mutton. Cows I suspect from the same source were roaming all over the superhighway yesterday.

When you come out of the airport turn left and follow that road as far as you can. When you come to the T junction turn right to go to the Super Highway.

The menagerie lurks in this area.

I've found legs of mutton difficult to purloin as the possessor of the other three legs seems to object to it's removal.

A farang chasing sheep and goats might attract considerable interest from the locals anyway, particularly if he happens to be of Welsh or New Zealandic appearance.

Where exactly is this?

It's not the one by Tessaban 6 School is it? Where the Flower Fest was sited.

If it is this bridge, then it is definately not new, it's been there at least 4 or so years.

Curious to know!

lannaman

Considering where you live, it seems unlikely you will have occasion to use this new bridge. It is located on a map, pretty much due east from the airport. It is a way for us country hicks out east, to avoid driving in the big city on our way to the airport or Makro.

I suppose it could also be used by those living in the general vicinity of the airport, who have a passion for golf and want to head to Waterford without going through town.

Located as it is, in a lush wet farming area, I am sure the reason for building the bridge had nothing to do with the above reasons.