Global survey: chinese women sexiest

george

Global survey: Chinese women sexiest

According to the "2003 Durex Global Sex Survey" released on October 23, Global males regard Chinese women as most sexy. Half of the world population has had one-night sexual behavior. The Chinese feel satisfied with their sexual lives.  

Out of people's expectation, though China ranks fourth in "the most sexy country", the world's men regard Chinese women as sexiest, taking 11 percent of the ballot, immediately followed by Brazilian women.

Statistics show that an average of 73 percent of the world population feel satisfied with their sexual lives. In Thailand, this figure is 92 percent, the world's highest. The ratio among Chinese lovers is 83 percent as the third highest. Russia, though with relatively high frequency of sexual behaviors, sees the lowest satisfaction degree of only 59 percent.

One finding is that pretended climax is most common in Australia and New Zealand where 47 percent and 46 percent respectively admit that they have pretended at least once, almost twice as much as the world average (26 percent). However, this phenomenon is not commonplace in the Far East countries and regions with 15 percent in Hong Kong and 17 percent in Malaysia.

In addition, virtual sexual phenomena through telephone, written language and e-mail are on the rise. Nordics are most enthusiastic about one-night sex. 71 percent of the Icelanders, 70 percent of the Norwegians and 68 percent of the Finns have had sexual lives with their opposite sex just met. This proportion, though as high as 32 percent, is the lowest in China.

The survey also shows that the French are most loyal to their friends. Nevertheless, there are still 8 percent French adult admitting sexual behaviors with the partners of their best friends. However, this figure is far lower than the 18 percent in Australia and Russia and 16 percent in Germany.

-- PD Online 2003-10-29

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chinese women are sexy but then again, I find most Asian women sexy.  Even though I am married to a Thai, IMO Korean women are the sexiest of all Asian women.  They have super sharp features and I just find them really attractive.  I have never really met too many friendly Koreans though and I have been there a few times.

China and where?

Shanghai I might agree but most of the provinces, no way, except for Taipei across the strait.

Hong Kong. Nope, too busy with their jobs, except the job is sex-related which is too expensive.

Singapore. The real lookers go straight home after office hours. What you find at night is mostly from Thailand and Philippines on short time (VISA I mean...)  :o

Cut it short, whereever you go some get my thumbs up, most not.

Whilst I find Asian women to be very beautiful, the only downside isthat alot of them lack the curves in the right places. Thus I should have to say the Venezualian and Brazilian women get my top vote, not only are they beautiful, but they are very warm and friend and tend to be down to  earth too.

Chinese women are beautiful indeed. I like their looks and their way of thinking. The only downside is they do tend to be on the short side but still Very sexy.

I thought the same way about Thai women before I began living with one. I dont know why but I am bored shitless with the whole set up now. I got involved with an Issan girl, we have nothing in common and I am surprised we have lasted this long.

Spanish women are nice too.

I like all women I guess, but on reflection, if I had to chose a nationality it would be Japanese. I like the quirky ones. :o

One finding is that pretended climax is most common in Australia and New Zealand where 47 percent and 46 percent respectively admit that they have pretended at least once, almost twice as much as the world average (26 percent).

I'm not sure on who this reflects worse: the men for poor performance or the women for pretending  :o

:o

Korean women are not as beautiful as Jap ladies, having spent 1 year in Korea as Army keeper of 12,000 Korean entertainers, I often enjoy a quick helo ride to Japan. Thai ladies are not as attractive as Vietnam ladies, as Mr. Vietnam. Personally I enjoyed being married to a Guyana, South American for 15 years, but I can honestly say the women in the Dominican Republic or Cuba got them all beat. The Cuban ladies dress hot and love to have sex, after all what else they got left on that Island? The DR ladies in Santo Domingo are mixed African and Spanish, and run from olive to darker with straight long sexy black hair, if not colored, joke colored. They will take you on and hold on, even the muscles in the Virginia are moving, wow! Chinese are kind of skinny, not much in the way of curves, the colored got the rear, curves and hot where it counts.

Bud

I am right happy with my Thai wife,she has the curves in the right places,not to much on top,but a lot don't. Had a korean yobo that did,but it was silicone. Lived with a chinese lady a couple of years ago in Zhanjiang,and was ok,had a Viet back in the old days,very beautiful woman,and in an Ao Dai

,WOW,that will knock your dick in the dirt..  but what I got now is the best woman I have ever had,she gives me no shit at all,not bossy as the chinese was,only thing,she gets a bit jealous,but I don't know why,I never step out of line.

BUD Z. just what has the muscles in VIRGINIA got to do with what is being discussed here???I guess them Virginians develope the muscles harvesting tobacco.

Well you know what the virgina is important when it comes to muscles, my first experience with the muscles working me while connected was with my YoBo in Korea, YoBo means lover and it seems I was always with a new YoBo. When a lady works the muscles it is heaven, a good one can lock you in and hold you there, fun and stimulating. My soul mate could do the same as I experienced my second day in Thailand this trip.

Bud

Thai ladies are really second to none, but a hot dressing Cuban lady is hard to pass up.

Sorry BUD Z. I didn't know you was talking about VIRGINA, You said VIRGINIA.

Well I still prefer an asian with their perfect shaped,round ass  to any other, specially a mexican or anywhere south except maybe in Brazil  where they have a lot of european blood,the ass on a mex or any mix of spanish and indian got an ass that looks like a  half full backpack.You know,kinda squeezes to the middle and hangs down like the udder on a milk cow.

Most Japanese women have got bad teeth and fat legs, they are a strange shape compared to the norm, yes the ones that are beautiful ( in western eyes) are knockouts, other than that, i find them very ordinary. I am living in Tokyo at the moment, i still find Thai women to be more sexy.

Thats just my opinion, i got a 25 year old Japanese girl that i see, she even buys me flowers sometimes , which is cute, but ..........Give me a 40kg isaan girl anyday!  I got one of them also, i know which one i feel happier with !

I like petite women also. 1st wife was Polish, beauty queen who grew large, Second was Porteguese who had no ambition and never would. Third was American who was metaphysical and I couldn't get my grounded feet off of the ground.

Last wife of 11 years was imigrant Japanese lady 4' 7.5" a nd 40 Kilos with a heart twice the size of mine. When we married she jokenily told me when she reached 50 she would let me turn her in for 2 25 year olds. We divorced when she was 50 and my current love is 26 yo 4' 6" and 35 kilos from Thailand, and she is all heart. Not married yet, but pressure is on and I'm not uncomfortable. I'm from Hawaii and have dated Koreans, Japanese, Hawaiian, Chinese in Hawaii and none of them compare to loving Thai lady. Simple country girl that is raised that their goal in live is to have Farang husband that they can strive to please. What a wonderful experience. I will never go back to any other race or culture than Thai. IMHO

B):D:oB)

Guys...you have made this forum like bangkoktonight's forum :o

But on a serious note...some stuff some of you have written here sounds quite sexist (I feel that women shouldn't be seen/referred to as 'commodities), and the generalisations you make regarding nationalities are quite silly.

Regards,

Jem

Dark skinned Thai women along with Burmese and Cambodian women are my pick. As a group they have absolutely the finest asses god ever created. Issan and Cambodian ladies win the boob contest :-) my favorite! Yes definitely the best asses, I used to think black women followed buy South American women had that market cornered, but then I came to SE Asia.

I love the fact that Thai men think lighter skin girls are sexier leaves more for everyone else. IMHO the lighter the skin on Asian women the less sexy they are. They have no asses as a collective group with their figures missing 80% of the curves god meant them to have. And Korean and Japanese women got screwed because they were given no asses except for a VERY select few.

The mrs and I see alot of Thai stars when we go shopping and she always says "theres a Thai start isn't she sexy?" 9 times out of 10 I say NO. First thing I ask the mrs is where is her ass? And why is she so damm skinny? Cover her head with a bag and she would look like a teenage boy suffering through puberty. I then turn and point out an easy 10-15 fine asses in a 50 foot radius starting with hers and say theres sexy! She slaps my back says "BAH!" and we go on about our shopping.

Keep it real!