Personal Injury Lawyer Needed

Banana7

• 11 months later...
On 10/12/2023 at 2:43 PM, JacksRiVe said:

Hey there! Finding a reliable personal injury lawyer can be crucial, especially when it comes to motor vehicle accident awards.

While I don't have specific recommendations for Pattaya, you might want to check out this link https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2023/10/02/oaklands-premier-personal-injury-law-firm/. Even if it's not in Pattaya, it could provide some insights and possibly lead you in the right direction. Best of luck with your search!

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, JacksRiVe said:

While I don't have specific recommendations for Pattaya, you might want to check out this link https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2023/10/02/oaklands-premier-personal-injury-law-firm/. Even if it's not in Pattaya, it could provide some insights and possibly lead you in the right direction. Best of luck with your search!

You're 1 year late

• Haha 1

There maybe no need to get a lawyer if you are involved in a personal injury accident, without significant injuries, like broken bones or worse. Too many times, people involved in minor accidents accept the first offer by the insurance company or  because they don't know the process to make claims, and don't want to spend the time to get a half decent settlement. There is very little info on the internet on how to proceed with a personal injury accident claim in Thailand.

1 minute ago, Banana7 said:

There maybe no need to get a lawyer if you are involved in a personal injury accident, without significant injuries, like broken bones or worse. Too many times, people involved in minor accidents accept the first offer by the insurance company or  because they don't know the process to make claims, and don't want to spend the time to get a half decent settlement. There is very little info on the internet on how to proceed with a personal injury accident claim in Thailand.

True. I got kicked in the head by a foreigner a few years ago, while I was sitting down drinking ice tea. I thought he came over to say hi, but he kicked me in my head similar to a free kick in soccer. I got a measly 20k THB, while my medical exam was about 13k, and the police in the station wanted 5k just to open the case. I'm pretty sure the assailant also paid the police to let it go.

I contacted a bunch of lawyers and all of them told me let it go. One big law firm wanted 30k THB just to attend the police meeting for two hours. I will never report anything to the police again.

A month ago in Jomtien three thai guys on a Honda wave came from behind of me, and tried to get my phone. They pulled my arm, and I strained my shoulder fighting them off. It was directly below a 360 surveillance camera. I went to the police station and tried to report it, but because I didn't let them take my phone police weren't interested at all, and was even laughing at me.

• Haha 1

Best place to start to obtain justice in Thailand is your provincial office of the Ministry of Justice. In Chonburi, they have an office where they provide advice on where you can go to get help. In my case, they referred me to the Provincial court house in Pattaya, where one can get free consultation with lawyers and to the Insurance Commission of Thailand to get help obtaining a reasonable settlement from insurance companies.