The Date Is Set, Sbk Is Actually Coming To Bkk

sbk

Yes, believe it or not, I have actually booked my ticket and will be headed up to the big city in a couple of weeks. I will be busy shopping during the day but would be interested in meeting up with any one free in the evening. Now, mind you, this will be Sun the 15th and Mon the 16th but it doesn't matter as I am not a heavy partyer anyway, just would like to meet a few of the girls i have been chatting with this past year or so.

So, anyone interested in getting together for a girlie chat about life in Thailand please pm me.

Hey sweety, I’d be there in a jiffy if I could release myself from these shackles – love studying so have to pay the price (of being a nerd). :D:D

However, if I were you on the following days in Bangkok I would: go to the Irish X on Monday to watch Lee Shamrock :o; then on Tuesday go to the Dubliner; take a rest on Wednesday; then back to the Irish X on Thursday; and, then the Dubliner on Friday. Following this pattern you are guaranteed to meet the fellow expat farang chicks of this forum (this schedule was devised by me and fellow chickets of this forum). :D

Arrive sunday, shop for two days then head out to the airport for the looong flight to the US on tuesday. Sounds like a major party schedule to me!

Who is Lee Shamrock and where is the Irish X? I might go out one night since hubby has decided to stay home and run the show :o

Lee Shamrock sings in Irish Xchange every monday and thursday, Dubliners every tuesday and friday.

Irish Xchange is in Silom, Soi Convent, next to either Starbuck or Bua restaurant.

Oh ... I Remember him... is he the American guy that gets all dressed up as an Irishman...? :o

totster :D

Welcome to the big city, sbk. :D

Since I've got no PM... I'll have to ask the girls to text me when it's settled. It's a date, sbk! :o

Nat; I'm sure Lee would be jumping up and down in joy to see your post. :D

Leeeee.jpg

Oh ... I Remember him... is he the American guy that gets all dressed up as an Irishman...?  :D

yupe, Californian to be more specific, u saw him in Dubliners on the first TV meeting didn't u? (I don't know how Irish dress :D )

Yes.. that's right... :D

That'll be an Irish type hat that he is wearing in the photo ^ :D

He was very entertaining.... :o

totster :D

However, if I were you on the following days in Bangkok I would: go to the Irish X on Monday to watch Lee Shamrock :o; then on Tuesday go to the Dubliner; take a rest on Wednesday; then back to the Irish X on Thursday; and, then the Dubliner on Friday. Following this pattern you are guaranteed to meet the fellow expat farang chicks of this forum (this schedule was devised by me and fellow chickets of this forum).  :D

Lee Shamrock sings in Irish Xchange every monday and thursday, Dubliners every tuesday and friday.

Why do I suspect that the genteel ladies of this forum are none other than that loud bunch of drunken blondes that are always heckling him... :D

However, if I were you on the following days in Bangkok I would: go to the Irish X on Monday to watch Lee Shamrock :o; then on Tuesday go to the Dubliner; take a rest on Wednesday; then back to the Irish X on Thursday; and, then the Dubliner on Friday. Following this pattern you are guaranteed to meet the fellow expat farang chicks of this forum (this schedule was devised by me and fellow chickets of this forum).  :D

Why do I suspect that the genteel ladies of this forum are none other than that loud bunch of drunken blondes that are always heckling him... :D

:D:D:D

Totster :D

SBK can you put it off for a week?  :o

Read the mods forum.

Wish I could but the ticket is bought and paid for, mom is taking time off from work to pick me up at the airport, bagels and cream cheese are calling my name!!!! :D

Might do so!! If you had the choice of Lam or Yank to listen to everynite. Hands down Lam!!! :D

I have a comment for that. Or a question. But it'd be too personal. :D

Why do I suspect that the genteel ladies of this forum are none other than that loud bunch of drunken blondes that are always heckling him...  :D

Loud and drunken blondes? Errr.. you might have mistaken.. This group.. There are only two blondes.. One of them has moved back to her country. Couldn't be us? :o

Hey SBK - I'd love to meet you when you're here.  Don't want to miss you this time  :D

kat; Please text or email me if anything. :D