Bad Steaks In Patong Beach

I have just posted this complaint in the Two Black Sheep Restaurant and Bar website regarding their establishment in Patong Beach:

'My wife and I together with my mother-in-law, sister-in-law and brother-in-law visited your establishment the week before last in Patong and we were most disappointed. The service was very slow and I was horrified to see frozen steaks being defrosted in a plastic bag in a microwave. I ordered ribeye steak and was presented with what appeared to be sliced roast beef in a tomato-like gravy. My wife requested medium rare for her steak and was told that was not possible – it only comes one way. My sister and brother-in-laws wanted chips instead of mash and they were told that also was not possible and were then given both (I do not know if I was charged for both as I wanted to vacate the premises asap.

I will not be recommending your establishment to anyone I know, indeed I will be warning then to avoid it.'

All steak lovers beware!!

ps - I do prefer Thai food but it is nice to have a change and the inlaws had never eaten steak before. Not a very good intro for them, I'm afraid.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was in Patong 2 xmas's ago & 4/5 days after xmas i went there for dinner, & they had a special on "Roast Turkey" i ordered that, it was the worst meal i ever had in Thailand, the turkey was absolutely terrible it had no taste at all was "stringy" came out cold & felt like it was sitting in water for days, i guess it was left overs from last weeks xmas dinner, i took one bite & could not eat it, i told staff it was no good, still had to pay , i paid bill & left ,

sounds like the meals have not improved

Its a shame, if you would of walked towards Bangala on the same side as the Black Sheep, you would of got the best steak on the Island. Just think, you were only 80 meters away :o

Hi Tornado,

What was the name of this place, iam going in about 5 weeks time

Cheers Gary

• 2 weeks later...
Tornado was banned long ago and noone seems to know where he has gone. :o

Perhaps he's studying English. Another one who genuinely thinks 'would of' is 'would have'.

Don't mean to be cranky or have a go at Tornado, but it's getting to be almost more common to see it wrong than right.