Tt&t

kitiya1980

I'm using tt&t company and of course also using maxnet i usually disconnect like 3-4 times a day (indy) even when its late like after midnite by the way when i was usin dial up it disconnected alot i could hear voice in the line wot to do? ah ok another thing is i will move from downstairs to upstairs i want to move phone line aswell i wont let people who live in downstairs use phone (my own reason) but to be honest i know nothing about this stuff i heard we can fix it easily but nah i find it complicated by the way i will call to tt&t staff to fix it for me as soon as possible my question is...

1. Do they work on sat-sun?

2. How quick they will come? (i know its not gonna take long to fix but being lazy?)

3. How much does it cost?

4. What do they have to do (incase they charge/cheat me u know i know nothing about it)

Thanks!

Most electricians can move a phone line if it is already connected to your house.

When building our home our phone line was preinstalled by the electrician we hired so that the phone company(TT&T) only had to connect their wire to the box on the wall.

Probably cheaper and quicker than having to deal with TT&T.

Most electricians can move a phone line if it is already connected to your house.

When building our home our phone line was preinstalled by the electrician we hired so that the phone company(TT&T) only had to connect their wire to the box on the wall.

Probably cheaper and quicker than having to deal with TT&T.

Thanks alot:)