Valentines In Phuket

KEMPO0333

Hey all,

trying to organize valentines but need your help.

looking for a very romantic restaurant with good food and a gorgeous setting.

I will be staying in the laguna area,

any ideas? or do you know of any places that are doing somthing special on the 14th?

i know the price of food varies but what am i looking at spending in a very good place?

also, doe any one know of a florist that will deliver a bouquet of flowers to my hotel in the morning.

thanks

Trust me, the little gestures mean more than the big ones. :) If no one can give you a florist recommendation, I would suggest calling or emailing your hotel. They could probably direct you to a florist, or like some hotels I've stayed at (including one in Phuket), they could arrange the flowers themselves.

Trust me, the little gestures mean more than the big ones. :) If no one can give you a florist recommendation, I would suggest calling or emailing your hotel. They could probably direct you to a florist, or like some hotels I've stayed at (including one in Phuket), they could arrange the flowers themselves.

That's spot on regarding the flowers, just have the people at the desk handle it, they'll send someone on a motorbike down the street and take care of that for you.

Twinpalms has a restaurant right on the beach at Surin, The Catch. I'll bet they'll have a Valentines function, otherwise check the Phuket Gazette online as I'm sure there are ads in their event calendar