Isaan Music Gigs In Bkk.

joe90

Hey man, Tawandang is the BOMB! I love this place, all Isaan rock bands and some shows too

I think http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_2a6cMiGhc...feature=related is this place. It's a great place and I know how to get there but I always forget the name of the street. Out at the end of New Petburi. Love this place

484 Pattanakarn Road Suanluang Suanluang

Bangkok, Thailand 10250

Fax : 662-7172320

Hey man, Tawandang is the BOMB! I love this place, all Isaan rock bands and some shows too

I think http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_2a6cMiGhc...feature=related is this place. It's a great place and I know how to get there but I always forget the name of the street. Out at the end of New Petburi. Love this place

484 Pattanakarn Road Suanluang Suanluang

Bangkok, Thailand 10250

Fax : 662-7172320

great crack! i live just down the road. its just before you get to the divide between phattanakarn and phetcaburi. on the left as in you where going into town, on the right as you exit bangkok. mind you get there early the place is usually packed out by 8.p.m. major road works at the moment at the khong tan intersection(nightmare)

thanks for all the replies and help.

I just really like what i've heard of this type of music but not had chance to see any live. Think i'll check out this german brewery place next saturday.

@ Koh Koh

If your sister has any recommendations of artists to look out for - or possibly gig listings of her favourite bands, that would be great.