Classifieds

cmsally

When I go to the province/city specific classifieds, I get one page of adverts. Can't find for the life of me any pages after the first one. Always used to be able to go to further pages for older adverts. Seeing as often some real estate agent has taken up p1 with his wares; not really much to see. How do I get to the rest of the classified posts (province specific).

It appears the provincial root page, which you show, does not show multiple page choices. That is also what I see and suspect it is just either top view or newest ads from the various categories being displayed.

This is what I see through a set of sequences.

Main Classifieds portal page with a list of categories at the top - no page numbers.

Clicking on a province at the bottom of the page such as Chiangmai Ads - no page numbers

Clicking on a category such as Real Estate at the top of the main page - no page numbers

Clicking on a sub-category under Real Estate (Apartments for rent) - page numbers show but for all areas

Clicking on Chiangmai Apartments for Rent Ads at the bottom - no page numbers and I'm sure there must be more then one page available. Also with Bangkok which would have an even larger number of ads. Bangkok Apartments for rent there is only one page and no choice of going to other pages.

Does seem something is not right with the structure of the ads or perhaps browser specific but suspect not as page numbers do show on general sub-categories.

Thank god for that, I thought it was just me!

I can't see how it is meant to be like that because sometimes adverts drop to p2 in less than a day.

All it takes is for Mr real Estate to post about 10 houses in bulk!

It is the same whether I use Mozilla or IE

It really does make the classified viewing worthless if I may say. as you can't revisit adverts. Say you browse once a week then you can't see most things even though they are still for sale.

I've tried searches but they don't really work, depends on how people list things. My search for a sofa pulled up a bunch of odd things and only 2 sofas one in BKK. No good for me.

I mostly look at provincial as I'm not going to drive around the country to look at something.

This would have to be on the top of the list in how to make Thai Visa better ... hint... hint...

I still can only see it (page numbers) under sub-categories. The first snapshot is of the apartments for rent sub-category of Real Estate. The 2nd is of Bangkok, sub-category of apartments for rent - no page numbers.

post-566-1265466921_thumb.jpg

post-566-1265466964_thumb.jpg

This link is to apartments for Rent Bangkok. I see no page numbers and it's guaranteed that there has to be more then one page there as there are 38 pages of all areas. Does anyone see page numbers at the bottom if the click on the below link?

http://classifieds.thaivisa.com/real-estat...ed-bangkok.html

This one is the generic apartments to rent covering all areas and page numbers show > http://classifieds.thaivisa.com/real-estat...tments-to-rent/

In search and changed the 'Price' in the second box to 1000000 - searched on 'apartments to rent' that brought up a page list at the base.

seems to do the same for an 'apartments for rent' search

Edited by 473geo

In search and changed the 'Price' in the second box to 1000000 - searched on 'apartments to rent' that brought up a page list at the base.

seems to do the same for an 'apartments for rent' search

Thanks for that update. Seems that the sub-category pages are samples and to pin it down and get all pages need to use the search system. So cmsally, at least there is a way around it. I went to the apartments to rent category again and the first image shows the entries I made for search. The 2nd shows the search results with multi-pages.

post-566-1265471760_thumb.jpg

post-566-1265471785_thumb.jpg