Excrement Bags Lobbed Into Compound Of Abhisit's House

webfact

If you are TRUELY serious about national reconciliation, you would have to be a total idiot NOT to make a deal with him.

Essentially, I believe the excrement bags was a message of frustration and disgust, and who wouldn't be frustrated and disgusted at this useless, idiotic government.

Edited by boris52

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you are TRUELY serious about national reconciliation, you would have to be a total idiot NOT to make a deal with him.

Essentially, I believe the excrement bags was a message of frustration and disgust, and who wouldn't be frustrated and disgusted at this useless, idiotic government.

I see. You tolerate the sheit bags. It figures.

Luckily for Abhisit, he can hose the stuff off his driveway the next morning. I wish it were that easy to hose away Abhisit and his rat infested government but for now we have to tolerate it lest the army roll out the tanks again.

More to the point why are you even questioning it?

Errr... well as someone who accuses others of not reading posts carefully enough, or was it of being too stupid to grasp something simple, it's strange that you would ask this question. The answer which i have already stated a number of times is that your story didn't make complete sense. Just because others didn't raise it don't assume that everyone else fully understood either - it could just be that they couldn't be bothered to ask (a wise decision as it turns out).

All that was required was a fuller explanation and that would have been the end of it. Instead you seem to have taken it very personally and as some sort of an attack on you and your story. All i can say is that you must be a very delicate and sensitive petal.

Luckily for Abhisit, he can hose the stuff off his driveway the next morning. I wish it were that easy to hose away Abhisit and his rat infested government but for now we have to tolerate it lest the army roll out the tanks again.

Your last and previous posts do show that you want and understand reconciliation - NOT :)

BT :D ps have a nice day :D

Until they dump Thaksin completely and permanently, there is nothing to negotiate as that is a man you cannot even begin to have good faith negotiations with. That would be as silly as Chamberlain "negotiating" with Hitler.

This is a good example of the type of inflexible, stubborn, melodramatic attitude that will split this country apart. :)

Thaksin and his supporters aint going anywhere.

What we need is negotiation and real reconciliation if this country will have any hope and peace in the medium/long term.

One might buy Boris's argument for a few seconds

till one thinks how history regards Chamberlain....

Humoring demagogues who instigate violence never goes down well for long

Ain't going anywhere?

Fine for them, but they can stay put with out Thaksin.

The only one who has shown no actual steps at reconciliation are Thaksin.

He doesn't get HIS WAY, he makes threats, and has shown he will take bad actions

when he doesn't Get His Way... not the basis for negotiations.

Be deadly serious, it only makes your arguments weaker,

because you are seriously supporting someone who doesn't care about the Thai people.

Edited by animatic

If you are TRUELY serious about national reconciliation,

you would have to be a total idiot NOT to make a deal with him....

You have hit on the crux of the biscuit and disarmed your argument utterly.

Disarmed and de-legged it too. Unhorsed no less. it's on the table now

This is not a negotiation or reconciliation between political factions over policy,

but it is an agreement between

one man with too much money to lose and a sovereign government.

If the government of the country doesn't make Thaksin happy,

then there will be no peace in the land.

How much plainer can you put it...

nothing about red demands

nothing about democracy

nothing about wealth redistribution

nothing about fairness for Issanese

Simply put

'Make a deal with Thaksin, or he will have his minion forces create chaos.

End of story full stop.

History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce.

Karl Marx

Edward Gibbon:

I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.

I know no way of judging of the future but by the past.

Andre Trocme:

All who affirm the use of violence admit it is only a means to achieve justice and peace.

But peace and justice are nonviolence... the final end of history.

Those who abandon nonviolence have no sense of history.

Rather they are bypassing history, freezing history, betraying history.

Etienne Gilson:

History is the only laboratory we have in which to test the consequences of thought.

George Bernard Shaw:

We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility for our future.

H. G. Wells:

History is a race between education and catastrophe.

Edited by animatic

OK, here in Chiang Mai I was sitting with coworkers at lunch watching the news (in Thai) when the story came on. It was good for a laugh. We all wondered why it was such big news. One of them then added that basically it was a slow news day :)

Someone should remind Boris that when Thaksin returns from his self-imposed exile that he IS going somewhere. To jail for 2 years, and to court to be formally charged with a bunch of other crimes.

The funny thing is that there is a resemblance to the story that happened when "Da Torpedo" hurled her insults at well,

we heard it all.... someone felt that "Da Torpedo" went too far and she got a bag of excrement hurled on to the stage

(at her)...

very deranged, I feel not even sorry for these very much debauched people, they are what they hurl at other peoples places!

What's next?

And interestingly in the light of this current news, it was a Red Audience member, but that still loved HRM,

that thought Da Torpedo had gone to far, and was ready to create a bag of excrement

or had it ready for another use, to throw it at her on stage.

The only people deranged enough to think this is acceptable political conduct is Red Shirts.

Fecal indiscretions seem only to originate from one side of the argument.

is this a fact or an assumption on your part, just so we are clear on this. Are you 100% certain that this is only performed by red shirts?

Although personally I would rather a sack of cack be thrown at me than have some hired goon standing on top of a truck on Vipavadee Road firing his gun indiscriminately.

this the point I am trying to make, certain posters try to score brownie points over minor things while totally ignoring the damages caused and the offences by they people they are trying to support.

Tony, Da Torpedo was speaking in front of a Red DAAD UDD rally at Sunam Luang.

The percentage of non-reds would have been tiny.

Anyone not dressed properly red but whipping a bag of that at her

would have been beaten senseless. All logic says it was from within the ranks dissent.

Security stepped up at PM's home

By The Nation

Published on February 3, 2010

Police have decided to increase security around Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva's home after projectiles of human excrement and fermented fish were hurled into the compound on Monday.

More closed-circuit TV cameras |were being installed and there were |more police motorcycle patrols. |Blind spots around the house, in Sukhumvit Soi 31, have been cleared and other electronic gadgets brought in to monitor the house and surrounding areas for 24 hours a day.

"Existing security measures have been revised," Bangkok police chief Pol Maj Gen Santhan Chayanont said.

Meanwhile, a man who won the "Real Fan" award for the motorcycle category of the TV programme has been summoned to look at closed-circuit TV footage of the person who threw muck at the PM's house, who was on a motorcycle.

But Sommat Srisamachan, 33, said he could not identify the bike, because the footage was too blurred and grainy.

"It could have been a Honda or a Suzuki," he said. "If it was just a little clearer I surely would be able to tell," he said.

The incident is a tad ironic as the PM has taken his family's privacy very seriously and rarely allows anyone to enter his home. The red shirts, who Deputy Premier Suthep Thaugsuban suspects may were responsible for the incident, were having a field day yesterday mocking the government and their rivals, the yellow shirts.

"Don't blame us. The contents in the bags thrown into his house were not red. In fact, they were more like yellow," said Nuttawut Saikua, a red-shirt leader, told a rally in Ubon Ratchathani.

The bags of foul-smelling excrement and fermented fish were thrown into the grounds of the premier's home on Monday afternoon. A policeman was supposed to be standing guard in front of the house at the time, but according to Suthep, there was nobody there when the offender rode by.

Meanwhile, it was revealed yesterday that Abhisit's father Attasit has paid for the latest upgrade of security. Attasit has reportedly been paying Bt300,000 a month for this purpose since Abhisit's car was attacked during riots over Songkran last year.

logo_main.gif

UPDATE

Security stepped up at PM's home

By The Nation

Published on February 3, 2010

BANGKOK: -- Police have decided to increase security around Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva's home after projectiles of human excrement and fermented fish were hurled into the compound on Monday.

More closed-circuit TV cameras |were being installed and there were |more police motorcycle patrols. |Blind spots around the house, in Sukhumvit Soi 31, have been cleared and other electronic gadgets brought in to monitor the house and surrounding areas for 24 hours a day.

"Existing security measures have been revised," Bangkok police chief Pol Maj Gen Santhan Chayanont said.

Meanwhile, a man who won the "Real Fan" award for the motorcycle category of the TV programme has been summoned to look at closed-circuit TV footage of the person who threw muck at the PM's house, who was on a motorcycle.

But Sommat Srisamachan, 33, said he could not identify the bike, because the footage was too blurred and grainy.

"It could have been a Honda or a Suzuki," he said. "If it was just a little clearer I surely would be able to tell," he said.

The incident is a tad ironic as the PM has taken his family's privacy very seriously and rarely allows anyone to enter his home. The red shirts, who Deputy Premier Suthep Thaugsuban suspects may were responsible for the incident, were having a field day yesterday mocking the government and their rivals, the yellow shirts.

"Don't blame us. The contents in the bags thrown into his house were not red. In fact, they were more like yellow," said Nuttawut Saikua, a red-shirt leader, told a rally in Ubon Ratchathani.

The bags of foul-smelling excrement and fermented fish were thrown into the grounds of the premier's home on Monday afternoon. A policeman was supposed to be standing guard in front of the house at the time, but according to Suthep, there was nobody there when the offender rode by.

Meanwhile, it was revealed yesterday that Abhisit's father Attasit has paid for the latest upgrade of security. Attasit has reportedly been paying Bt300,000 a month for this purpose since Abhisit's car was attacked during riots over Songkran last year.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2010-02-03

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

That's all the PM gets - One policeman?! And of course even when trusted to do this serious security job he's off doing someting else. (cue conspiracy theories).

Re security upgrade - Good to see even for the elite, when you pay a lot for something in Thailand it still turns out to be rubbish.

Whats the big deal.

Bags of <deleted> attract bags of <deleted>.

Elevating the level of the argument again?

Ignoring the lack of any coherent physics logic above...

Just consider who collects them to throw at visiting Dems. Closer proximity for longer times.

And someone has to go and collect the byproduct, and carry it around before throwing.

Edited by animatic

That's all the PM gets - One policeman?! And of course even when trusted to do this serious security job he's off doing someting else. (cue conspiracy theories).

Re security upgrade - Good to see even for the elite, when you pay a lot for something in Thailand it still turns out to be rubbish.

One visible policeman.

Hard to believe there isn't invisible security about.

Then again 20/20 foresight is not the local strength...

Still drive by throwing of crap is pretty hard to stop with only one guy to do it.

Seems like some thin butterfly nets or such surrounding the walls would help,

anything throw would bounce off onto the side walk.

UPDATE

PM's Relatives Deny Reports that Father is Hiring Special Security Team

UPDATE : 3 February 2010

BANGKOK: -- Relatives of the prime minister have denied reports that Abhisit's father has been paying 300,000 baht a month to hire a security team to protect his son after the prime minister has experienced problems involving security since stepping into the post.

tanlogo.jpg

-- Tan Network 2010-02-03

As a sidebar, I feel sorry for the Mrs. I have a feeling that she's none to pleased with this political life. She's an academic and not used to such things.

The father is a different sort. His political roots go back to the 1991 military cup when he was appointed by the junta to a government position so he's used to such things and has enough contacts in the military to get the job done. The Yuan Abhisit family are no pushovers.

UPDATE

PM's Relatives Deny Reports that Father is Hiring Special Security Team

UPDATE : 3 February 2010

BANGKOK: -- Relatives of the prime minister have denied reports that Abhisit's father has been paying 300,000 baht a month to hire a security team to protect his son after the prime minister has experienced problems involving security since stepping into the post.

tanlogo.jpg

-- Tan Network 2010-02-03

So who's in trouble for spilling the beans?

The PM of a country has to resort to hiring his own private security? You couldn't think this stuff up.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Mark is just a puppet, the one that really deserve the bags of shit is Prem.

Prem is a respected (unconvicted & not on-the-run) ex-PM, who I understand was very important, in holding the country together during the 70s, when the Red-Communist threat was at its height.

So what has he done, to deserve bags of shit over his garden wall ?

Prem is a respected (unconvicted & not on-the-run) ex-PM, who I understand was very important, in holding the country together during the 70s, when the Red-Communist threat was at its height.

Those that claim you cant say Thaksin has done anything wrong without solid evidence that would convince Khwanchai and the LCM51 facist boot boys claim without any evidence themsleves that Gen. Prem was behind the demise of their beloved leader and part time extra-judicial enacter the ever innocent Mr. Thaksin

He represents something faithful, and he stood up against Thaksin.

And Prem made him lose face at Anupongs family funeral.

Prem is also noted for putting down a mutineé or coup attempt

and for his absolute loyalty to the crown and country.

So he must be lowered by team Thaksin at all costs,

because they are up against his decades of respect

and they can't get past that without attempting to lower his status.

but it is an agreement between 

one man with too much money to lose and a sovereign government.

If the government of the country doesn't make Thaksin happy,

then there will be no peace in the land.

"A sovereign government"? Wow! You really believe that, I know - from your 1000s of posts on this forum.

Let's say the last decade of thai political history had happened in the USA with U.S. players and institutions instead:

One of the two big parties in the US wins 2 elections in a row, then the military makes a coup and rules for 1 year, then there is a new election and the same party but with a different name wins for a 3rd time! Then the 3-time loosing party and the millitary go into shock for about a year, and then the US Supreme Court decides to disqualify the party who has won 3 elections in a row and ban key members of that party from congress/parliament. The result of this is that the 3-time loosing party can set up a coalition government with other smaller parties. And then Animatic and his pals on this forum post 1000s of posts stating that the current government is legitemate: "a sovereign government" no less... Yeah right! It was an illegal judicial coup by the old elites that put them into power.

---

What if the Dems were to loose a 4th election in a row to Puea Thai/TRT in 1 or 2 years time? Then I guess the anti-Thaksin brigade on this forum would support/agitate for another millitary coup - because the working class people in Thailand who vote for Puea Thai can not be trusted. Their vote does not count. They have been bought! They shouldn't really be allowed to vote - according to the Yellows. Only middle and upper class people from Bangkok should be allowed to vote! New Politics = fascism. Supporters of New Politics = fascists.

Edited by anon789

Apples and Oranges,

though some might say your scenario already happened in USA,

and Bush was caused by a military industrial complex putsch of the will of the people.

I do think both his elections had some very disputable numbers and methods used.

I have had one American conservative say he believes Obama was installed in a coup by CNN.

This isn't America and few comparisons can be made on that level.

Guys with big bucks do get taken down in USA and sent to jail and their money taken.

And faster if there is a National security risk included.

See WorldCom and Madoff who ran a HUGE Ponzi scheme, and several others.

In the USA no single very rich man could cause this same level of chaos and national division,

just because he won't retire and get out of the game and wants his stolen money returned.

This is one man who got caught cheating the country and he expects a deal...

Or he will cause violence in the streets and possible harm to judges.

No one man could pull that off even in a USA state let alone the whole nation.

Apples and Oranges. With a heavy does of madness thrown in here.

Edited by animatic

Apples and Oranges

I still cannot understand how you can believe that the Apeshit government is a legitimate government when you know how it came to power.

Of course it is legit. There was an election and then a coalition of parties was formed, making him PM. That's the way it is done here. If you don't like it, change the constitution.