Some Bangkok Bike Show Photos

Kf6vci

That Ducati is so nice.

Shame about the outrageous cost over here.

The good news it that the high end "trophy" bikes from Ducati and Triumph and from what I hear KTM too are selling very well in Thailand so in a few years when the owners tire of them there will be a growing second hand market of barely used bikes. :)

That Ducati is so nice.

The good news it that the high end "trophy" bikes from Ducati and Triumph and from what I hear KTM too are selling very well in Thailand so in a few years when the owners tire of them there will be a growing second hand market of barely used bikes. :)

Yes, and we all know about second hand values in Thailand.

Most people would rather have a car or bike sit for years in the driveway rather than sell at a perceived 'loss'.

Oh well, I can dream.

The good news it that the high end "trophy" bikes from Ducati and Triumph and from what I hear KTM too are selling very well in Thailand so in a few years when the owners tire of them there will be a growing second hand market of barely used bikes.  :)
Maybe that'll give all the cheap-ass Kwakasaki owners a chance to upgrade.  :D

That Ducati is so nice.

Yes, and we all know about second hand values in Thailand.

Most people would rather have a car or bike sit for years in the driveway rather than sell at a perceived 'loss'.

Oh well, I can dream.

I just got an offer for my Ducati - about 85% of what I paid 2 1/2 years ago - new. Not bad, but I'm not ready to give it up yet. And I do ride it everyday. Here's some photos I took on Friday at the show...

niiiiice

001.jpg

cool helmets from BMW - 30k and up!

29012010314.jpg

29012010310.jpg

040.jpg

29012010320.jpg

29012010312.jpg