Thai Embassy In Miami Website?

TheJoker12

It's a Consulate, not an Embassy. It's a tiny office on the sixth floor of an innocuous office building in the suburb of Coral Gables that is a side business of a low-level attorney and serviced by a surly Cuban receptionist so I'd be surprised if they would be bothered to have a website, but if they do, I'd be interested also in viewing it, if only to see how far from reality it is.

Edited by dranor

Hey! I need to get my 60 day tourist visa for this summer or something longer than the one month on arrival visa.

I know that in Thailand and most other consulates and embassy's the visa is absolutely FREE until March 4th 2010.

Do you know if I can apply for my visa before I plan on traveling or does the clock start ticking the moment you apply? And if it's free from them?

I'm also married to a Thai national..should I just get a non-immigrant O from them for like 175 dollars I think?

Now that they don't allow monthly land visa runs I've gotta get a longer visa!!! I can't find they're website at all.

I am a Florida resident in Miami. Thanks everyone! I've been reading this forum for along time ( since I've been in Thailand) but this is my first time registering!