Mr. Coconut Edgar Murry? And: Melon Juice!?

hi there,

does anybody know if egdar murray / mr. coconut (famous samui song) is still living and singing on samui? loved his performances but i'm wondering because his homepage went down some months ago.

and a very important second question: i love drinkend watermelon juice/shakes on samui and/or thailand in general...how is it prepared? they just put some watermelon-slices and cubed ice in a mixer? anything else?

regards, badtaya77...who's coming back to samui in 11 days! :o:D:D

Edited by badtaya77

and a very important second question: i love drinkend watermelon juice/shakes on samui and/or thailand in general...how is it prepared? they just put some watermelon-slices and cubed ice in a mixer? anything else?

Yes lots of sugar!

I've heard of Mr Cocnut, thought he was German actually, and I think he's still about. However if you want more Samui songs go to:

www.toddyhouse.co.uk/music2

and follow the Link to The Big Buddha Blues Band (Band and Download pages)

Sogs called Going Down to Koh Samui, Farang Paradise, Secret Garden and the Moped song are all inspired by Samui, or so I'm told :o

Of course apart from the now famous Coco Blues who are an expensive top class music venue, there are many others including Toddy House (Maenam - Saturday evening), Secret Garden (Sundays Big Buddha), Morning Glory Bungalows (Thursdays Maenam) Springer (bottom end Chaweng evry night) and Coco Bongo (Chaweng Reggae Road every night I think) and Sound Pub, behind Green Mango every night Chaweng. New venue is Henry's Elephant, starting next weekin Soi Green Mango

Yes, Mr. Coconut is still here.

I don't like him very much (it is for us like a comedy show).

But he is every Tuesday (I think) at the Springer Pub in Chaweng.

If you want to hear real good Music go to the Springer Pub on Saturday's when the Siam Band is playing!

Siam Band play from 6 pm on Saturdays at Toddy House open air mini Festival in Meanam and then at 9 pm at Springer Pub Chaweng. As is said above, Mr Coconut is kind of a joke....I think it's meant to be funny.