Burapa Bike Week

saorsa

I tried googling for an official site, but looks like I am too stupid to find it...is there one? If so, someone please post a link. I'm thinking to head down friday from BKK and come back to bangkok sunday, but if there is a decent amount of ents happening sunday, I may stay another night.

cheers

This answer is no help but maby an explanation!

I know a thai guy from Soi6 in Patts who´s really involved in Burapa Bike Week every year , you can say he belongs to the inner circle of bikers in Patts and more. When im in town i use to ask him mid Jan. or early Feb. what exact date the meeting is.

This far , 10 year , he have never had a fuc_king clue even if i see him at the meet every year!

T.I.T :)

This answer is no help but maby an explanation!

I know a thai guy from Soi6 in Patts who´s really involved in Burapa Bike Week every year , you can say he belongs to the inner circle of bikers in Patts and more. When im in town i use to ask him mid Jan. or early Feb. what exact date the meeting is.

This far , 10 year , he have never had a fuc_king clue even if i see him at the meet every year!

T.I.T :)

You are correct, no help at all. :D

QUOTE (ray23 @ 2010-01-20 13:30:13)

Never mind David it finally hit me I started it so I can edit the first post. So I will just do the updates here a they come in.

UPDATE

Bang Pakong Chonburi Loma Bike Week 23 January

Nagas Porker Run, Sat 23rd Jan 2010

Bangkok Bike Fest 28-31 January

http://www.bangkokmotorbikefestival.com/2010J/

Sam Phran Bike Week 6 February

Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thung Song, Saun Pruaksa Sirinthon 6 February

Pattaya/Burapa Bike Week 12-14 February

Hundred Eyes Bike Week (location??) 20 February

Chiang Mai Toy Ride 21 February

Suphanburi Bike Week 27 February

Chaiyaphum Rider 5th Party 27 February

Prachuap Bike Week 27 March

Phuket Bike Week 9 -13 April

Anyone heard anything about the Korat Bike Week on the 29th of Jan?

Mmmm... I hit the Pattaya (Burapa) Bike Week last year and well, if it's at the same location I don't think I'll waste time on that one again.

It was next to a large sport complex last year. Not sure if it's at the same spot this year but if it is be warned- there's only one dusty 2-lane road in and out of the venue and it was completely gridlocked last year. Getting into the event was really unpleasant. Be prepared to sweat and suck a lot of dust and fumes.

Once inside it was alright with the exception of the overflowing toilets and river of raw sewage that was running down the hill...

Nah... you guys have at it and let us know how it goes! I'm headed up to Nan that weekend with the SSR Hooligans- no traffic and some of the very best motorcycle roads in Thailand! :)

Ride On!

Tony