Guy Walks Into A Massage Parlor..

eek

guys like this make me cringe , i seen one guy in the uk in a resturaunt where a young thai lady was working approach her asking was she thai, ? she replied yes, the di**head wai,d her followed by the usual sawadee kap and then proceeded to ask how much for a short time in front of his mates and anyone else who was listening. felt like punching his <deleted> face in ggrrrrrrrr!!!

Same here.

This is not unusual, the new generation English, straight from the gutter.

Visit England and you will see millions of them, just like that guy.

So glad that I got my children out of there and bringing up in Thailand.

Edited by BigWheelMan

Seeing that so many are laughing at the whichschool quote..im going to finally come out with it.. i dont get it! Are you saying that London men are supposed to be gay or something? Is this an in joke?

Not looking for any particular answer villagefarang, just interesting to read others take on it.

Dmax, he didnt say anything out of turn like that. I can see why you (and anyone) would be extremely upset and embarrassed if a guy was to say what that guy said in the restaurant. No respect or manners at all. Poor girl!

Luang, i really like your last paragraph so much.

Im surprised by the various responses actually. Was expecting the thread to die a sudden death.

I'd have to agree..Suprising the thaivisa vultures havent swept in for the kill...still early days yet.. :D

Yeh, pretty disheartening that this sort of behaviour must only confirm the bad stories and addages passed down from the Thai elders that all farangs are basically obnoxious rich sex maniac drunkards with questionable morals.

The worst part is that it only takes one of these butt-sponges to strut his stuff in front of younger Thai's (or those who havent had much experience with farangs) and they must think " Oh yeh, these farangs, just like ...... tell me they would be like"

Just because they smile and seem to shrug it off doesnt neccesarily mean they think its all fun

To bad they dont realize that most of the rest of the world consider these guys to be <deleted> as well :)

Poor ladies, they probably have to deal with guys like this all the time so that they don't lose customers. Guys like this make me cringe. (It should probably be noted, however, that I am a girl and have had to put up with interactions with these kinds of guys myself). :D

Maybe you should let some of us good guys here on TV restore your faith in farangs :)

Well does sound like just lads having a laff at sorts. Hard to say without being there. Any rate if their behaviour was clearly upsetting then they should have said smth to him in thai. If you do not make a point then how is the lad to correct his behavior?

Actually for a guy to be able to speak thai that good would suggest hes been here for a while and he may even have (or had) a Thai partner, SO you think that he would know better

Just makes him a <deleted> muk muk

Seeing that so many are laughing at the whichschool quote..im going to finally come out with it.. i dont get it! Are you saying that London men are supposed to be gay or something? Is this an in joke?

No joke dearest, its a well known fact that the majority of men from the South of England are attracted to their own sex, hence why the women down there often larger then average as the only satisfaction they get is from eating food. :)

Oh dear. It seems the farang male mods are not so willing to step up for their brethren.

The OP was not generalizing about all English guys she's met but one specific guy, however it seems more than a tad wrong that it has now degenerated into the usual bashing.

In that light, and given that there are more than just a few very lovely English men out there,

//CLOSED//