Dumping Ground Behind Kad Suan Kaew?

eek

Anyone know whats going on behind Kad Suan Kaew (between the pink condo building and the blue one)?

Over a couple of weeks its progressively gotten worse. At first a bunch of bamboo (or similar) arrived and a group of people worked on making strips out of it. Then more stuff arrived..and more..and more.. and now its turning into a large mix of dumped materials with people working on it doing stuff everyday.

It used to be a quiet area in the daytime there, now there are groups of people clattering about doing stuff to the junk...and more junk keeps arriving.

Is it just a group of people who have set up some kind of recycling area (using "recycling" for want of a better word)?

Authorities can do nothing?

Im sorry if it sounds anal but although i didnt mind for the first few weeks too much (when they were doing the bamboo stripping thing), i do mind an ever growing dumping zone and the ever encroaching noise as well as the spoiled view (well..wasnt much of a view to begin with, but at least i wasnt looking onto a ever expanding rubbish dump).

I do a lot of computer stuff at home so i liked the fact that that area was usually peaceful in the daytime with bird singing and as well as taking nice breaks and sitting out on my balcony...now its clatter clatter bang bang chatter...and an ugly view of rubbish.

Oh well..all the more reason to continue house hunting!