Jack Golf You Done It Again

The OP obviously has a gripe with Jack Golf .

I was on that same bus and no one complained about the brief wait for the passport return or the wait for the bus.

The OP has tried to discredit Jack GOLF for no real apparent reason and therefore the post should be considered as trolling.

OMG , you had to wait 15 min for the bus to return so you could board.

Your in Thailand , and of coarse the staff would take insult on the request for a taxi. You obviously do not understand thai culture and you expect everything to be exactly to your liking.

Well , guess what, it ain't gunna happen.

As a thaivisa administrator , I would delete your post as you are trying to discredit the company based on non-factual information.

Please take another bus next time and see how it goes.

:)

I do not have a gripe with Jack Golf, i use his service a number of time in the pass

you can delect my post, that must be thai way off washing problems, you do not like someone to put the fact on a web board

Many people did complaint about the one hour delay to have the passport return to them! standing in the front lobby in the hotel for 1 hour

Arriving at the car park, the staffs announce no more VIP bus and will have a mini vans instead, when i ask when, no one could tell me, already one hour let + not definite plan to go back to Bangkok.. Off course i will look at different alternative.

Is three or four posts here i am sure made by close acquaintance of Jack golf, i will not back up

I presume you must be a staff member, and sure I will not use your service again!

Sorry to offend the staffs when i decide to take a taxi home, without asking you if it was ok & your permission......

Edited by simcity

The OP obviously has a gripe with Jack Golf.

Actually, in reading the O/P’s post, I couldn't see where he was trying to discredit Jack's Golf at all in any way shape or form.

He was ONLY relating HIS personal experience. For the most part, I have found that personal experiences are just that; things experienced by that particular person. :D In all likelihood even if two people do the exact same thing, their personal experiences about the event (what they remembered, how they perceived they were treated, etc) WILL differ, sometimes markedly.

Granted I haven't done a visa run with a company in a long while, so I can't relate 'first hand' information like the plethora of foreigners who make the run every two weeks, every three months, or when ever they are required to 'run-4-the-border' here by the powers that be.

I do take exception to your allegations that the thai staff would be "insulted" if the O/P decided to take a taxi to facilitate his return to BKK in a faster time frame. It's abso-tively, posi-lutely NONE of their business. They're not out a single satang by him choosing to do that instead of standing around like a sheep waiting to be herded to the replacement bus. They are salaried employees and neither operate on a quota system nor a tip based one, they just do their jobs. Additionally, as his staff ONLY deals with foreigners, (last time I checked thai nationals don’t border run), one might make the leap in logic that they should have ample experience in dealing with "foreign cultures", instead of expecting foreigners to morph into pseudo-thais and handle every situation like a thai would. I therefore find your oblique reference to understanding the ever mysterious and often paradoxical thing referred to as "thai culture" as having little merit in this thread.

Also, as evidenced by perusing your Member Profile; one thing was immediately evident; you are certainly NOT a T/V Forum moderator. :)

I recommend you to leave the deep thinking to far more qualified individuals. :D They're the one's who do a remarkable job moderating the various and sundry sub-forums on this website. :D