Pug Missing In Rawai

ha55ha

Last night 'Moodo' went missing in the Rawai/Nai Harn area. If anyone see's him wandering around please contact me on 0822717109 or post on here. 5k baht reward to the finder.

Thanks everyone

dsc02663g.jpg

Edited by ha55ha

Hope you can find you friend soon, i have a pug myself

Thankyou, hopefully we can find him. I guess their is a high possibility he has been stolen then.

Just to add, he is 7 1/2 months old and if you shout Moodooo towards him you will 100% know it is him. He gets pretty excited

Edited by ha55ha

Hope you can find you friend soon, i have a pug myself

Thankyou, hopefully we can find him. I guess their is a high possibility he has been stolen then.

Just to add, he is 7 1/2 months old and if you shout Moodooo towards him you will 100% know it is him. He gets pretty excited

Hi ha55ha , i will give the lady concerned your number in the morning and ask her to call you , she has all the info and will help for sure .

cheers CdM

Sorry I just want to bump this once to make sure someone from Rawai/Naiharn doesn't miss the thread. 2 days and still missing, hopefully we get lucky and find him before he is sold on.

does anyone know the most common places/markets where they sell pugs in Phuket? It's a long shot but we'd like to check everywhere possible. Thanks

Sorry I just want to bump this once to make sure someone from Rawai/Naiharn doesn't miss the thread. 2 days and still missing, hopefully we get lucky and find him before he is sold on.

does anyone know the most common places/markets where they sell pugs in Phuket? It's a long shot but we'd like to check everywhere possible. Thanks

have seen plenty of dogs at the sat night markets in phuket town , hope the lady i mentioned called you and was of some help , the local paper is a good idea , i would be cheeky enough to ask if they would run a story on the pugs being stolen , esp the thai lady who had a happy ending , may get you heaps of coverage ...just a thought ....

good luck and we are all looking out for your pug!!

cheers CdM

have seen plenty of dogs at the sat night markets in phuket town , hope the lady i mentioned called you and was of some help , the local paper is a good idea , i would be cheeky enough to ask if they would run a story on the pugs being stolen , esp the thai lady who had a happy ending , may get you heaps of coverage ...just a thought ....

good luck and we are all looking out for your pug!!

cheers CdM

Thanks so far for all the suggestions cdm. I will go ask about a pug article today :)

Also my girlfriend spoke to the lady and she was very helpful, thankyou.

any news ?

Not yet I'm afraid. We've spent the last 4 days putting up posters around the Island but unfortunately haven't recieved a single phone call yet.

If you do see a pug somewhere and might be curious if it's him then can you please try and check his back, left hand side leg where he has a small visible scar towards the top. It's like a 1 inch vertical slash on his thigh that he got falling onto some rocks at the beach. Its very visible, even from a short distance away. Thanks everyone

Also anymore suggestions about anything would be much appreciated

Edited by ha55ha

I'd just like to add one more photo we've just found which was taken recently and clearly shows the scar on his left leg. This should make identifying him a lot easier. I've no idea how long the mark will stay there though as it's only a couple of weeks old at the moment.

moodoscarcircle.jpg

He was also wearing a bright blue collar with a bell on it when he went missing.

I won't bump this thread anymore unless we get some more news, as I don't think there is anything else we can add. I'd just appreciate if you could try keep a look out for him. Thanks again

Edited by ha55ha