''aryanation'' is a shame to this forum

JemJem

I am surprised and upset that the admins have done nothing (as of now) about ''aryanation'', a bigot who has posted disgusting messages with racist and anti-gay content (just the two messages of his that I have come across...I wonder how his other messages were !)

This bigot disgusts me. I wonder if I am the only one who thinks like this. There should be no place here for bigots.

Regards,

Jem

JEM JEM,,I haven't noticed the posts that you are talking about,But the name was enough to pull my chain when I first noticed it,I have no use for for the skinheads. But then I have no use for any degenerates or perverts either. and I do not put homophobes in either catagory.

find one racist comment i have made

not something you just do not agree with

your the one judgeing the book by the cover

the only thing  i can think of was there are lots thai pros in australia

please feel free to contradict that even if it is true

i guess this could be construde as racist

like lot  farangs have sex with underage girls

not nice but true

or is it you just prefer i didnt say well topic was why australian immagration is tuff on thai women

well thats the reason

lets stop pretending

the shoe will be on the other foot soon thais cracking down on farangs which is their rite

I do not think you should ban him just because of his nick, if his postings are racist rants, well ok.. but this is a dicussion forum..

people will have differing opinions of utopia... it is not up to us to censor.. and I don t think his nick is particularly offensive.. even though I do not personally admire racism of any sort..

exposure to discussion can help people explore their ideas, as long as it does not degenerate into name calling

let him prove hmself through his thoughts   :cool:

or someone mocking black speech was that me no

making silly sterotypical comments about blacks was that me no

did you carpet them no

Settle, petal.  Actually, a fair number of us took to task the toolbag who was mocking black speech.  In fact we gave him #### in our own liberal kind of way.

I still don't care for the nickname - ARYAN NATION refers to a nation full of blue-eyed, blonde haired stereotypes, who are supposedly racially superior to anyone with a bit of colour in their skin.

How the <deleted> then do you justify using the label as your name on a web board set up to deal with issues & discussion about an asian country where the majoirty population are brown or black?

If you can explain that one in a logical, sensible manner - then I'll also back off any further criticism of you as well.

Guest IT Manager

IMHO there is a place for liberal discussion outside of racist/sexist commentary. Remember we are all grown-ups, even aryanation. He tries to make a point, which people have a different view of, and he ends up making a point without actually saying anything.

If aryanation wants to have input into the forum he should be afforded that privilege (not "right" you notice).

There was, years ago an extremely good forum in usenet called soc.culture.thai. It's still there but far from being a place to get information and exchange views, as it was back then, it degenerated into a bashing pit for 2 Chaing Mai based "businessmen", and I use the expression loosely, to the point where it fell down under it's own non-moderation.

There was an attempt made by one chap to get an alternative, moderated forum to run, but so far this is the first one where it has worked, and I can generally assume that no-one will get personally black-balled and Thai people will not be offended, which is definitely the norm in soc.culture.thai.

I find the range of socio/political views represented here to be a breath of fresh air as opposed to the racially slanted ignorance posted by many of the correspondents (both of them), on soc.culture.thai, and with that in mind, my offer to moderate one part of the forum was based on the preponderance of evidence that the posters and postings here are essentially substantially more intelligent, thought provoking or witty, than the other forum.

Let aryanation go, but if he wants to have the input, just make sure to engage the brain before putting the keyboard in gear. Then no-one gets upset, and we all stand to learn about an alternative position taken by someone interested enough to come in here and spend some time, and not be upset by that alternative simply becasue the colour of the drapes is not what we as individuals would have chosen.

As to my moderating, I view it as a privilege but also an interesting opportunity to have solid, informative input/exchange of views within the newest comunity in existence; the internet family. It is a responsibility I will take seriously and I will moderate in the interests of the board as a whole, and the members feelings will be part of that moderation.

To explain my avatar, as I did to someone who found it offensive, recently, it's all the jumping through hoops that makes it feel like that will happen sometime.

Now, where did I put the soap that was in this box?

???

Doc I only meant that I got an email about his posting on this topic and by the time I accessed it the post was gone. After further perousal I noticed he was quite contoversial and grating some other members. I was still interested to see what the guy had to say.

The Aryan nations is what is called the loose org. of all the neo-nazi thinkers in the USA,had a big camp not far from my cabin in Idaho,at Hayden lake.,so I might take offense at the name just on general principles.

Now Pat Pong is cool no matter where you find it.

And now they have send me a warning  and threaten to rewoke my "permission" to post!

I can not believe it.

The messenger said I had compared Hitler to Pat Pong.

Nonsense.

As is clear, I just said that those two usernames a similarly stupid.

More comments?

???

Guys, what's wrong tonite?

Dr. double-posting twice in one thread, IT triple - posting in another, or is it the software - change.

Calm down, it's Friday nite.

BTW, run the Aryannation through google. The site is up for sale. Anyway, hardle able to understand his gibberish and don't have the time to read it more than once.

whassamatta that no one looks at Tutsi's post no more?...I made this aryanation dude for a nazi 3 days ago on the 'Respect' thread. I had to get my pardner BIGNIGGAnation and his Samoan crew to chill with the available girls as most of them ran for cover when they saw darked skinned males on average 6'8'' 280 lbs coming though the door. Otherwise BKK would have been scorched earth with regard to our nazi friend.

I commend Dr PP and his control of the forum...

btw...a new venue called Tutsi's Hideaway for fun and relaxation will be coming to you soon located on a small soi off of Sukhumvit. Just look for a large type Samoan smartly dressed and polishing his nails for directions...

dedicated to truth and justice amongst other activities...

Hey Dr. Pat

Ozzieman swinging his bag around the room

You promised to come to my private bar first

gee all the fun you miss while workig hard, and now your making promises to some other floozie

Oh well such is life. I'm going to call you

Dr. Butterfly