Anyone Problems With Maxnet ?

Prajak

Problems daily after 22 h but also in daytime. Every day ! Complaints do not help, their helpdesk 1530 is not manned/femaled and if you get someone on the phone their English is terrible, even worse than mine. Sms-messages to the local manager will not be answered to. You are a farang and can go to hel_l ! O, but we do like your money.......

Phone calls to the manager ? Yes, it is your phone line. Yes, it is your computer, your router, your cable, yourself..... We will test it. But tests are all OK. No one confirms that the amount of customers is growing fast but that they do not invest in more servers and so. Or do they shut down 50% of their servers at night ?

Strange, their internet cafes do always work. Sometimes I think they discriminate farang. You are a helpless creature, they think.

Anyone ?

Assuming you live in the Chonburi area Maxnet has been down since Sunday afternoon.

Some customers are back on line whilst others like myself are not.

Yes your 100% correct about after sales and maintenance in that Maxnet offers a very poor but typical Thai style service.

check out the Pattaya forum on Thai visa for more info.

Rang TT&T three times the last call being yesterday afternoon with them telling the misses they would send an engineer out but as yet I’m still waiting.

The Maxnet bull.... is a continuing story. Even a message via their website is not valid. It comes back. Messages by mobile phone are not answered to. They now have the same problem as other providers. More customers, more money, not more servers. So disconnect the farang; they can see in the contract that you are a farang. Their helpdesk 1530 gives me nice music but never a person.....

The option would be to change but Loxinfo is just as bad as Maxnet (I had that company too...) and internet per sat is bad when it rains.

Well, wait and see. I wrote a written complaint and will deliver it tomorrow......

Expectations ? Zero.....