Where Is Pata Shopping?

Beancurd

There's a Pata (พาต้า) department store across the river in Pin Klao if that's the one you mean ? I guess it would cost about 80B or so to get there in a taxi from Siam Square. The shopping and department stores around Siam Square/MBK/Central Chidlom are much better though in my opinion. There's a zoo(!) at the top of this department store, but it's pretty depressing as the animals are kept in pretty bad conditions.

Bo Bae market is on Krung Kasem road, 5-10 minutes taxi ride from Siam Square depending on the traffic.

There's a Pata (พาต้า) department store across the river in Pin Klao if that's the one you mean ? I guess it would cost about 80B or so to get there in a taxi from Siam Square. The shopping and department stores around Siam Square/MBK/Central Chidlom are much better though in my opinion. There's a zoo(!) at the top of this department store, but it's pretty depressing as the animals are kept in pretty bad conditions.

Bo Bae market is on Krung Kasem road, 5-10 minutes taxi ride from Siam Square depending on the traffic.

Thanks for your information :o