Iphone Photo Library & Camera Roll

HDRIDER

Apple likes to change and re-change how things works on almost every updates, so let's say on a monthly basis or so, if you cannot see the icon of a bin at the bottom of the image on your phone, then you have to connect it to your pc where using Itunes you have to synchronize your photo's library and from there you can select what pictures eventually delete :)

Click on a picture. Click the trash icon in the lower right corner.

If you want to delete all at once, I am not sure, might work in iPhoto or another program that allows you to import image. I always get asked if I want to delete the pictures I just imported.

Click on a picture. Click the trash icon in the lower right corner.

If you want to delete all at once, I am not sure, might work in iPhoto or another program that allows you to import image. I always get asked if I want to delete the pictures I just imported.

Hi

I only have the trash in camera roll, not in photo library thats why i dont know how, my gf has the same problem.

I see - I didn't know this before but "Photo Library" contains all the images you synced from the computer.

So let's say you selected "Album A" and "Album B" to be synced from your computer, then Photo Albums will contain both A and B and also "Photo Library" which contains all the images from both A and B. Why? I have no idea. Seems redundant.

In order to remove images from the phone, turn off syncing of photos in iTunes. See attached screen shot. The photos on the phone are determined by your albums and your sync settings. So basically create a new album called iPhone, put all the pictures you want on your phone in it, then sync only that to the phone (I have called mine "take" in the picture). If you decide you don't want one of the pictures, edit the album.

I am not sure how this works on Windows, actually, since there's no iPhoto there - but I guess it's similar. Certainly whether photos are synced, and which ones, is set in iTunes on the computer, not on the phone. I guess that's why there's no delete button - this is set to sync so it would just resync every time you connect to the computer.

post-20814-1265936973_thumb.png