eddieblue

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Eddie

may well take you up on the invite, that is if Evertonians are welcome. I am in Phitsanulok, I used to watch Chelsea in the 60's though when I was located near London.

Cheers

dont care who you support, :D ,,bet your pleased with the result from last nite.... :)

Hi Eddie,

I’ll be in Sukhothai for the title run-in during April-May, and am hoping England’s number 1 can get his head straight by then…

Can you post directions to Bridge Bar? My experience of watching prem. footy in Sukhothai has been underwhelming so far and have been seeking a suitable watering-hole. In fact I heard of “Shed Bar” once and it really got my hopes of for meeting like-minded people….but in fact it really did just turn out to be “just a shed” :)

Cheers!

HI

eddieblue i think comes from his mother ,

but i think it's near croydon UK.

Also he was deprived as yougster,

that is why he supports the (blues)

REMEMBER :):D:D:D its not his folt.

Khirimart 4

go and play with yourself kel you sod .....up the chels .........and you own me a box off chang lol.....has the viking finished his house yet .....

HI

eddieblue i think comes from his mother ,

but i think it's near croydon UK.

Also he was deprived as yougster,

that is why he supports the (blues)

REMEMBER :D:D:D:D its not his folt.

Khirimart 4

keep taking the pills kel .....would you like some nan bread lol.... :) make sure you leave me some wine before you go lol :D:D

Just curious, are you a Brit or Dutch or something else entirely?

I'm a Brit "W London", now living in Amsterdam, and holiday regular in Sukhothai...hence the interest

dont worry about kel mate he,s a sad manc lol...but a good pisshead :D where in sukhothai do you stay..ill be back 5th april we should meet up for a beer or two :D:)

Hi who care's

were you come from,you just have to bring enough bart to get us

drunk, to get us off this.

I will be there on Sunday if anyone has the time 4 a good wind up? :):D

:D:D:D:D:D:D

just found your house on google earth ,was that you hoseing the driveway or just havin a piss lol :cheesy:

I'm a Brit "W London", now living in Amsterdam, and holiday regular in Sukhothai...hence the interest

dont worry about kel mate he,s a sad manc lol...but a good pisshead :D where in sukhothai do you stay..ill be back 5th april we should meet up for a beer or two :D:)

I stay just 1 click from Sukhothai town center, and my past footie watching experiences in around town have been "eventful" to say the least. We can arrange a meet once I finalize my plans..

Any directions for "Bridge Bar", like I said earlier, "Shed Bar" was not what I was hoping for

Bad news about Ashley Cole today, for both Chels. and England, Oh well, at least it'll give him time to mull over his driving ban for going at 104mph in his Lamborghini down the in A3 Kingston

Hey boys, what is so cool on watching soccer on TV while drinking beer?

Why don't you try some acids while watching Teletubbies? That's at least as sophisticated

but with a potential chance of fun rather than destroying social bounds by being drunk every

time a soccer game is being shown on TV. :)

But ok, carry on...express yourselves! Just don't wonder if the misses are slowly running away. :D

Hey boys, what is so cool on watching soccer on TV while drinking beer?

Why don't you try some acids while watching Teletubbies? That's at least as sophisticated

but with a potential chance of fun rather than destroying social bounds by being drunk every

time a soccer game is being shown on TV. :)

But ok, carry on...express yourselves! Just don't wonder if the misses are slowly running away. :D

its not soccer you plum ,its football ,who said anything about getting drunk ,you stick to watching teletubbies spaceman

I stay just 1 click from Sukhothai town center, and my past footie watching experiences in around town have been "eventful" to say the least. We can arrange a meet once I finalize my plans..

Any directions for "Bridge Bar", like I said earlier, "Shed Bar" was not what I was hoping for

Bad news about Ashley Cole today, for both Chels. and England, Oh well, at least it'll give him time to mull over his driving ban for going at 104mph in his Lamborghini down the in A3 Kingston

hi mate

from ctr of town go out past BKK bank then at the lights turn right,past the prison until you come 2 a y junction go right(straight).Keep on 4about 8km until a long left hand corner with a police box and road on the right.Take the road until a big humpback bridge just over it on the left.my mob 0811545231.

Kelboy.

If you like football or just want to drink chang you are :) . Bin there done that and get drunk :D

Wish I could come today.

Did you have a dive in the viking his pool already Kel

Soon it wil be the Khirimat 6 or 7 if everybody comes

Khirimat 4 :D:D:D:D

hi mate ,well said , dont think kel been for a swim in the viking,s pool yet no water in it lol......soon be calling it kels, drinking army .....cheers :D

Hi,

Kurnell, so if you are so perfect you can come and teach us how to speak and wright English.PS were do you come from?

Kels drinking army :):D:D

We in Australia all speak the Queen's English, so yes, I read and 'write' English proper like.

Hi,

Kurnell, so if you are so perfect you can come and teach us how to speak and wright English.PS were do you come from?

Kels drinking army :):D:D

We in Australia all speak the Queen's English, so yes, I read and 'write' English proper like.

ur from the big prison down under great :D K.D.A :D:D:D