High Quality Men's Cologne

jeepholt

My wife wants to give the director of her university a gift for some admin help he gave her. For some reason, she has it in her head that high priced mens cologne from the USA or UK would be the appropriate present for him. She says she can't find any in Pattaya? While stumbling around stores in Pattaya, have you guys seen any shops that sell it here?

TIA :)

yup, Central, 3000-4000 baht, exactly same stuff you'd get in US or EU, that dude in that school would never know where you bought it

and, if you are really, really bored in Pattaya, you can always take a walk to Central, grab a coffee, walk around the mall like a lost tourist, get security guards all agitated and enjoy FREE cologne.

Just walk by the bottles and spray the stuff all over. Sure, it stinks, but it's free and that means a lot to me, because nothing is free in Pattaya.

What makes that walk at Central even more enjoyable and adventures is watching the sales girls getting all upset over the fact that you get a free sample and don't buy every time.. and my Thai friend who is convinced that we are doing something terribly wrong, probably stealing, and the police is busting in at any moment.. looking at him in Central is always a highlight of my otherwise very boring days

edit: added a story :)

Edited by valgehiir

yup, Central, 3000-4000 baht, exactly same stuff you'd get in US or EU, that dude in that school would never know where you bought it

and, if you are really, really bored in Pattaya, you can always take a walk to Central, grab a coffee, walk around the mall like a lost tourist, get security guards all agitated and enjoy FREE cologne.

Just walk by the bottles and spray the stuff all over. Sure, it stinks, but it's free and that means a lot to me, because nothing is free in Pattaya.

What makes that walk at Central even more enjoyable and adventures is watching the sales girls getting all upset over the fact that you get a free sample and don't buy every time.. and my Thai friend who is convinced that we are doing something terribly wrong, probably stealing, and the police is busting in at any moment.. looking at him in Central is always a highlight of my otherwise very boring days

edit: added a story :)

kind of a sad commentary on what type of person you want others to see you as...