Why are you here

bangkokblue

Many have chosen the LOS to be their ideal destination long and short term for one reason or another, so in the interest of newbie's to this amazing kingdom it would be i'm sure of interest to all in sharing your reason. Since my first visit back in 1969 obviously i've seen much change, today's Thailand reminding me of the singapore's of yesterday and no doubt it will go that way, However, there still remains that magnetic pull despite a few negative points, so what are your 'positive 'thoughts.

Guest IT Manager

Sitting down with my freinds and discussing whether we should barbeque Nui's dog which ate 2 new chickens and then deciding not to, because it is a puppy and doesn't know, then deciding to  bbq its' mother for not teaching it properly.

Delicious.

Now we understand at least one of the reasons you propose to retire in the L O S. Watch something growing from your balcony, ice box within hands reach.      :D     Surin Province awaits you. Believe it or not, you can buy beer Chang there too.    :o

I can see it already....under the mango tree looking out onto the 5 acre dam I built...stocked with fish...chang beer in hand...bloody politics!!!!

today's Thailand reminding me of the singapore's of yesterday

how the hel1 did you figure that, Thailand is nothing alike Singapore, thailand is a place of beauty, natural beaches,gentle people and many many more.

Singapore is a dam-n rock, with nothing, the people are conceded up the ying-yang, oh! did i say they smell bad too.

Met my girl in college back in the state, we grad. , have good job, was about to get a good raise, planning to buy a house, life was good, suddenly bada-bang bada-boom (her side) family medical problem, gotta head back to thailand ASAP, not that her family is poor or anything, when a family member is sick you gotta go back ASAP no question ask, as for me stuck in bangkok for awhile, a long while lol, fuk i wanna go home

Just wanna know, as I have heard most Farangs who lives in Thailand likes to drink Beer Chang. Just wondering..if it is an advertising ? Or just doing after another ?

How is it with Beer Singh ? Or other beers ?

Just curious....that's all...I am No Beer drinker :o

Kathe

Just curious....that's all...I am No Beer drinker B)

I don't drink as well  ::o:

but I can see a reason here, hum hum good enough ..

the cheapest beer and for sure the one that put you upside down fast  B)

hey' guys .... what about early morning?

any hangover? ... memory loss?  :D

Thank's for the feedback guy's, it certainly gives the impression expat life is just one big beer guzzling experience with the exception of a couple of home truths. For me the mix of buddhism and democracy is the ideal chill out, add to that a beer or two...... dee-jai mahk.

ask a serious question and you get beer :o me, I live 5 feet from the beach on an island, except for the rainy season downpours not much to complain about really. we own our own business, own our own house, vehicle, etc. not too bad. we started out in the US when we first got married but my husband is an ocean person and my family lives in the mtns. brr... never liked the cold myself. so, since i don't drink beer (chang ugh) I guess I 'd have to say, the lifestyle is good.

SBK,

Nice post..... :o

Each to it’s own.

Life must be a beach for you then LOL.

I live 15 feet from a river bank in Kan.

---------------------------------

Beer Sing, Beer Thai for me.

toast.gif

Beer cells are kicking in now. No Brain cells left at this time of the day.

Hic Hic Hurray

:D