Im 28 And Have A Thai Girlfriend In Sydney Australia She Is Here On A Student Visa We Plan To Get Married At The End Of The Year And Move To Thailand.

Will you have funds in Thailand to support application for one year extension of stay after being here several months (400k in Thai bank account or 40k per month income by Embassy letter)? If yes a single entry non immigrant O visa. If no an multi entry non immigrant O visa. Perth and Brisbane are likely the best places to obtain and marriage will make it easy.

Hi Good Luck buth if you want married most familly ask a money its depend age of your laddie beetween 300.000 and 500.000 baht plus you have to buy a gold loll and manny thinks you have to take care familly and after that if you married you have to need 400,000 baht on your bank acount or 40,000 income everry month you have to proof so its look like easy buth gl thats why i dont want to married whit my GF im here whit ED Visa a go school everry weeks learn 4 hours buth i have income from pension

At 28 you're better off staying in Australia. You'll probably become lazy in Thailand and old before your time. Leave it for us old guys.

You're lucky to have a Thai gf with a visa for Australia. It will make it a lot easier when you apply for her permanent residence after your married.