Cpap Mask For Sleep Apnea

SoiGirlHunter

I have had sleep apnea for 10 years and my latest mask is on its last legs and I need to buy a new one in Pattaya

but not having much luck on foot or searching the internet.

I called Pattaya Memorial Hospital and they seemed to know what i was talking about and i asked the price and they

said they cant sell me one til i come in and see the Doctor (read get reamed $$ - they have done this to me once before).

I told her I know exactly what I need, just let me buy, SOLLY SIR U NEED REAMING FIRST YOU DA FALANG YOU KNOW :)

Any advice where to buy? Thanks!

SGH

• 4 months later...

If you do find a supplier or representative - and Iam assuming you have ResMed - can you pls post as also I need my machine calibrated - much apprecaited

Resmed's distributor in Thailand is SaintMedical http://www.saintmedical.com/

But they're prices are anything but Saintly, I was quoted 180,000 baht for the latest APAP machine which I then bought for 30,000 baht in America.

I order all my supplied from www.cpap.com and they deliver to Thailand only problem id due to the exclusive distributor rights with Resmed they can only ship other brands to Thailand and for Resmed you have to go through rip off Saint Medical.

If you do find a supplier or representative - and Iam assuming you have ResMed - can you pls post as also I need my machine calibrated - much apprecaited

But they're prices are anything but Saintly, I was quoted 180,000 baht for the latest APAP machine which I then bought for 30,000 baht in America.

I order all my supplied from www.cpap.com and they deliver to Thailand only problem id due to the exclusive distributor rights with Resmed they can only ship other brands to Thailand and for Resmed you have to go through rip off Saint Medical.

• 2 weeks later...

can u pls tell me what machine u bought and did u get any extras humidifer, and are u happy with it?

It's the first machine I've used, just recently diagnosed but it's a Resmed S9 and I purchased a humidifier to go with it (H5i). You can see the prices below in USD from CPAP.com. The machine is a lot user to get along with compared to what they tested me in the hospital with. The one I used in the hospital I found I was fighting the machine all the time as it was a CPAP machine, the one I bought is an APAP with whats called easybreathe so it detects when you exhale and lowers the pressure so youre not fighting against the machine.

136005Resmed S9 AutoSet™ CPAP Machine 853.00

136900Resmed S9™ Series Humidaire H5i™ Heated Humidifier with Climate Control 244.00

136995Resmed ClimateLine Tubing for S9 and H5i Climate Control System 51.00

161602Resmed Mirage SoftGel™ Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Large 127.00

• 1 year later...

After seeing one of their masks for 16,000 baht, and refusing to pay that much,

and then finding the SAME mask mail order in USA for $127 / 3,916 baht.

I called Resmed and complained about the gouging.

They agreed to look into it, and not involve me.

They called me back from Australia and said yes there was a idiotic price,

and the told them make a reasonable profit or they would pull the line.

I was at Saint a year later and the mask was down to 7,500 baht.

So seems they got the word.

The prices were OK when they were out of a suburban house,

but when the moved to Ekkamai they magically inflated 4 fold.

Edited by animatic

This topic would normally belong in the Health forum but was left in the Pattaya forum because the OP specifically asked for a place to buy in Pattaya. Since we are now off discussing distribution it is no longer relevant to Pattaya so I'm going to close the topic. Further discussions of this kind in the Health forum please.

mfr_closed1.gif