Where To Do Tai Chi

Igor

Looking for someplace in Chiang Mai to do tai chi in the mornings. I heard at the CMU Convention Center at 6 am but I couldn't find anyone there doing tai chi. I have also heard about Thae Pae gate but that's a little farther away and at 5:30 am a little too early for my lazy rump. Any other suggestions?

Thank you Khun 37.

You may have noticed in your research that the thread you referred to was actually someone looking for a teacher. Obviously someone looking for a magic teacher since he only wished to invest 6 hours in his training. I noticed these things in MY research before I posted a new topic.

What I am looking for is a group of people who get together and DO tai chi together.

You may have noticed in your research that the thread you referred to was actually someone looking for a teacher. Obviously someone looking for a magic teacher since he only wished to invest 6 hours in his training. I noticed these things in MY research before I posted a new topic.

What I am looking for is a group of people who get together and DO tai chi together.

Prince Igor,

Please forgive us if we did not give you exactly what you needed, in exactly the way you wanted it, "served on a silver platter," which is, after all, what you are entitled to in life.

We are humiliated that our psychic powers failed see that you had already done research, and what the fruits of that research were.

And, for us to think of you, soiling your noble hands, actually studying a thread, and using the many citations in that thread to lead you to local teachers of Tai Chi who would, obviously, be the best people to ask about where Tai Chi is practiced publicly or privately ... what a faux pas on our part !

After this failure, we guarantee we'll never spontaneously, in the spirit of mutual assistance which is the best part of TV CM, dare to respond to you : our shame is too great.

We hope you will enter all the details of this sordid episode in that great Encyclopedia of Complaints you are compiling.

~o:37;

Edited by orang37

It is bad when someone asks a legitimate question and looks for help and gets sarcastic, stupid comments instead. What is even worse I think is when someone takes their own time to try to help someone with question or problem and gets a nasty response or sarcasm in return. Even if information provided by the one who is trying to help is not exactly what OP is looking for, the decent thing to do is say thank you for going to trouble to try to help. I think it is commendable people on forum try to help strangers they do not know, but if this kind of thing happens too much, pretty soon no one will bother and it will be end of this forum.

I think it is commendable people on forum try to help strangers they do not know, but if this kind of thing happens too much, pretty soon no one will bother and it will be end of this forum.

Tomahawk, you're right. My slightly snarky response was due to the fact Mr 37 had no knowledge but wanted to make a reply. Gotta keep those statistics up, you know. So, when he had nothing to say, he did a quick search of topics, found one that seemed to address the question and posted it without regard for the facts. I should have ignored him and waited for the other replies that came through with pertinent information. For my error I accept your rebuke and apologize to you and the community. Except for Mr 37 for obvious reasons.

Igor I accept your apology but perhaps I was wrong to write this posting. I think I do not understand how forum works and should not have said anything as I do not knowabout numbers and other points about forum. So perhaps I was wrong ,so as you are man enough to apologize I will do same and I am sorry. I am not saying mr. 37 did anything wrong either but I admit there are probably things about forum I do not understand.

I think it is commendable people on forum try to help strangers they do not know, but if this kind of thing happens too much, pretty soon no one will bother and it will be end of this forum.

Tomahawk, you're right. My slightly snarky response was due to the fact Mr 37 had no knowledge but wanted to make a reply. Gotta keep those statistics up, you know. So, when he had nothing to say, he did a quick search of topics, found one that seemed to address the question and posted it without regard for the facts. I should have ignored him and waited for the other replies that came through with pertinent information. For my error I accept your rebuke and apologize to you and the community. Except for Mr 37 for obvious reasons.

If you only knew how wrong you are