Rangers Supporters Club Thailand

rott

If anyone is interested I have a few white polo shirts with the Rangers logo, and "Rangers Supporters Club Thailand" emroidered in both English and Thai. 2 colours, blue and red, at the minute size XXL only--should have L and XL but the alleged "supplier" seems to have a temporary problem. Cost 450 baht plus postage from Pattaya.

Yes I know there isn't actually a club, but some friends were over last month and we had them knocked up.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Rott,

I got the parcel you sent with the 6 polo shirts in thank you. Very good design everybody who has seen it likes it. I will send you a pm next week with an order for a couple more polo's. One of the lads who wants one is a 5xl is there any chance of getting one made that size.

Jam1e

flutist.gifflutist.gifflutist.gif

Hello Rott,

I got the parcel you sent with the 6 polo shirts in thank you. Very good design everybody who has seen it likes it. I will send you a pm next week with an order for a couple more polo's. One of the lads who wants one is a 5xl is there any chance of getting one made that size.

Jam1e

flutist.gifflutist.gifflutist.gif

short or long sleeves??or just a marquee?, best of luck with the club ?!? bogus 200 baht tshirts or not

Imola, they are short sleeved white polo shirts, with "Rangers Supporters Club Thailand" embroidered in both English and Thai alphabets, 2 colours red and white, with the Rangers logo. Not knock-off Rangers shirts.

Thanks for the good wishes.

get a picture up of one rott, i want one too.im interested to know where you get them made im wanting to get some hoodies etc of northern ireland tops made and sent to belfast.pm me if possible... cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...