Has Anyone Caught Their Wife....

Loz

Old news, Thai girls have young thai boyfriends to take the bad taste out of their mouth after some wet nursing for old farang lovers or hubbies.

Anyone ever find out their wife was stepping out on them to be with a younger farang?

Wondered how they would feel about it? Same Same, or different? :D

:)

Ever get caught, VillageF? :)

I never got caught out, but for their own perverse reasons, a few girls let it be known. I'm sure I saved many a relationship by remaining in the shadows. Someone else may not have been so discrete.

When you're gone for months at a time, sometimes the best you can hope for is that you never find out.

I'm older and wiser now but no real regrets about my misspent youth.

The mind wobbles.....

No your Tuk Tuk wobbles :D:D

Seriously Loz, do you really expect people to answer that :D:D

There is an ongoing thread here from a guy who thinks he has caught his long time live in gf and mother of his kids cheating on him with an Italian. Not suprisingly he is not a happy bunny!!!

TIT you pay your money and take your chance :):D

Always up early Loz that's when I enjoy the village the most.

The tranquility before the villagers awaken is a special time for me. I can enjoy the sunrise before the mayhem breaks loose :D:D

I have heard many stories about wives being caught out though mainly with Thais. Strangely most of the husbands choose to do nothing about it :):D

The mind wobbles.....

There is an ongoing thread here from a guy who thinks he has caught his long time live in gf and mother of his kids cheating on him with an Italian. Not suprisingly he is not a happy bunny!!!

Don't know if he is younger

The mind wobbles.....

Apologies for misinformation.

The mind wobbles.....

TIT you pay your money and take your chance :D:D

Anyone care to bet he's richer?

The mind wobbles.....

TIT you pay your money and take your chance :D:D

Anyone care to bet he's richer?

Maybe not richer, but sure spending more money on her.

If I ever caught my mrs with a younger anyone look out.

Do you mean the young bloke would be for the high jump?

Hardly seems fair, as its your Missus that's betrayed you (in this scenario). How can you be mad at the guy? He may think she is single?

I'd be staggered if there are not a few men here married to women whom, when they started dating were "involved" with other men. Actually I am sure there are a good few of those who STILL ARE involved with other men, but that is another thread in the making...

Don't shoot the xerox tech because he didn't just top up the printer. He might have thought it was all fair game! :)

If I ever caught my mrs with a younger anyone look out.

Do you mean the young bloke would be for the high jump?

Hardly seems fair, as its your Missus that's betrayed you (in this scenario). How can you be mad at the guy? He may think she is single?

I'd be staggered if there are not a few men here married to women whom, when they started dating were "involved" with other men. Actually I am sure there are a good few of those who STILL ARE involved with other men, but that is another thread in the making...

Don't shoot the xerox tech because he didn't just top up the printer. He might have thought it was all fair game! :)

True enough about your last point, new a young lad here early 20's back in 2002 or 03 who was hit on the back of the head by a local exiting his house because he was dating someone's mia noi - apparently. He died 3 days later.

I know three ladies who manage bars. They are all married to Western men. Two have Thai boyfriends and one has a Farang boyfriend. The one who has a Farang boyfriend is completely loyal to him other than her husband and the other two will do anything that comes along. Kind of touching really.

From listening to the ladies talk seems to me the Thai boyfriends are more of a status symbol and not a real romantic interest.