Jolly's Soi Bukhaeow

Asianrider

Met a friend for breakfast today in Robin's Nestuarant in Soi Bukhaeow, near Kasikorn Bank. Only my friend struggled to find it as it had changed name to Jolly's ! Similar menu, same staff, prices up a little bit.....

anybody know why it is no longer part of the Robin's Nestuarant Empire now ?

( by the way my brekkie was quite nice ! )

I have eaten in Robins Nest several times, each time saying to myself I'll give it one more try.........no more, the food has got worse and it has gone up in price, hardly a tonic to attract people back for more, last meal in the place was well over 1500baht, one of the meals had to be sent back 3 times because it was cold, gave up in the end and it was left sitting on the table, the owner was nowhere to be seen and the thai lady serving us was extremely rude, so that was it for me, the food is bland and tasteless plus well over priced..................just my opinion from my own experience.

Edited by gharknes

I have eaten in Robins Nest several times, each time saying to myself I'll give it one more try.........no more, the food has got worse and it has gone up in price, hardly a tonic to attract people back for more, last meal in the place was well over 1500baht, one of the meals had to be sent back 3 times because it was cold, gave up in the end and it was left sitting on the table, the owner was nowhere to be seen and the thai lady serving us was extremely rude, so that was it for me, the food is bland and tasteless plus well over priced..................just my opinion from my own experience.

Robin sold his share in the Soi Buakow branch last month, that is why the name has changed to Jolly's, as Robin is no longer involved with that one.

I eat breakfast in Robins Nest in Soi Diana, most mornings, cheap as chips, 2 fried eggs on toast & large mug of coffee 120bht, if you paid 1500bht for a meal, you must have eaten the whole menu, most meals on the menu are around 100bht

Edited by dickie58

I eat breakfast in Robins Nest in Soi Diana, most mornings, cheap as chips, 2 fried eggs on toast & large mug of coffee 120bht.

You can do a lot better in Central Pattaya and get a breakfast including bacon, tomato, hash browns, mushrooms and sausage and baked beans for under 100 baht including toast/marmalade and perpetual coffee top-ups.

I eat breakfast in Robins Nest in Soi Diana, most mornings, cheap as chips, 2 fried eggs on toast & large mug of coffee 120bht.

You can do a lot better in Central Pattaya and get a breakfast including bacon, tomato, hash browns, mushrooms and sausage and baked beans for under 100 baht including toast/marmalade and perpetual coffee top-ups.

Where?

I go to Robins as i meet a couple of mates there for a chat in the mornings, i'm not doubting for 1 minute there are cheaper places elsewhere.

2 eggs on toast = 60 bht

Coffee = 60 bht

Cheap enough?