Party On Saturday Night

aussiechick

Keep trying William!!

Will they have Chang Lite in stock?

I don't know - I drink Chang sometimes but mainly Samsong.

Would you like me to send you a carton of baby elephants that you can reply to and then after you send them back to me and they grow up, they might tell me the answer?

---o0o---

Actually don't bother answering properly. I'll be busy on Saturday night after all that.

Edited by SeanMoran

Free grub I expect and this should be good enough for the balloon chasers. :D

Don't really get any, probably not worth the trip - unless they are on Thai Visa :)

BTW = potato salad is one of the best I've had - home made by Nang!!!! Probably not as goood as raro's. but as I have never had his I can't judge!

most people pay their bills, down the last of their drinks and run the minute they see raro heading for the stage! the rest are newcomers and have no idea!!! :)

don't worry raro - I'll make sure I throw my knickers at you - should just about cover you and the guitar!

I had a great time last night.

The music was good, it was nice to meet Raro, Soundman and Aussiechick (again, sorry).

I look forward to going again to Leo's, and must go to the Blues Factory and check it out.

Thanks Aussiechick for the invite, introducing me to a great bar, and the free feed was pretty good.

I had a great time last night.

The music was good, it was nice to meet Raro, Soundman and Aussiechick (again, sorry).

I look forward to going again to Leo's, and must go to the Blues Factory and check it out.

Thanks Aussiechick for the invite, introducing me to a great bar, and the free feed was pretty good.

mcyachty - Blues Factory Wednesday night - about 11:00p.m. - the New Machine will be playing (Pink Floyd Tribute Band)

Haven't been getting out much. We had issues in a different department at work, so I was moved over to help out, along with quoting new projects and not having a floor supervisor for the new department. Been working 6 days a week, 12 hours plus every day, so its work, sleep, repeat.

I'll be out in the northside this evening, so may be able to stop in at Leo's sometime tonight. Not sure if or when, but maybe i'll see you there!