Non-immigrant Visa "b"

Hi All,

I've been living in Thailand for many months and am now wanting to set up a photography business but have no idea of what's involved with a business visa from a practical sense or about the real possibility of getting one.

Can anyone help me with info about getting a business visa as someone who

- doesn't have a Thai partner

- would be starting the business from scratch

- wants to live in Thailand long term

Or even if you could advise of an official area that I should be contacting for more information???

Any advice would be great,

Thanks!

Kerrily

Hi All,

I've been living in Thailand for many months and am now wanting to set up a photography business but have no idea of what's involved with a business visa from a practical sense or about the real possibility of getting one.

Or even if you could advise of an official area that I should be contacting for more information???

Thanks!

Kerrily

First, you did not state your nationality. Business visa is usually easy with the exception of some nationalities.

for most, business visa for 3 months, single entry, is pretty easy to get. You'll need a sponsorship letter from a thai company with a valid reason, such as inviting you to check business opportunities/investments in Thailand.

you can alternatively apply for a one year multiple enrty. meaning you'll need to go to the border every 90 days. in some embassies this one is more difficult to get. That's the one I have. I couldn't get it in my home country, but got it in germany in a few minutes.

then there is the one-year extended visa (no border run required), which requires that your company will have 4 thai employees, minimal capital and minimal salary.

Edited by ~G~

• 3 weeks later...

[

Thanks!

Kerrily

We are helping a number of people looking to invest in Thailand obtain a one year non immigrant business visa. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] on how we may be able to help you obtain the one year non immigrant visa.

www.lawyer.th.com

• 5 months later...
Hi All,

Thanks!

Kerrily

Hello, I don't have any advice, but I'm an American photographer with a BA in Anthropology and another in Photography who will be moving to Thailand at the beginning of 2006. If you need someone, please get in touch with me, as I would love to do work in the industry. Thanks