Complaint

Gonsalviz

In the first instance, I reckon go with PM the perpetrators, and then if that falls on deaf ears, do as you have done here with a very polite request before going further, and if that leaves you flat, then look at the nature of it to begin with, but if you still have a good cause, then start a website on it.

In the first instance, I reckon go with PM the perpetrators, and then if that falls on deaf ears, do as you have done here with a very polite request before going further, and if that leaves you flat, then look at the nature of it to begin with, but if you still have a good cause, then start a website on it.

Just one complaint?They practice hear no evil here. :):D:D:D

Just one complaint?They practice hear no evil here. :):D:D:D

I've had some rather drunken nights here on this forum over the past few weeks, and been surprised the next morning that I was tolerated, and I remember that as much at sometimes it grinds on me, this forum has done me a fair few favours in the past, so my loyalty is getting stronger (I never wanted to have to stoop this low to start with) because I am grateful for the tolerance of nutters like myself here, but if it comes down to problems with site sponsors, then the obvious solution is to start your own website if you can't sort it out over the phone.

Your suggestion of a vent would last about as long as a thread entitled "Yul Brynner's Greatest Musicals" :)

I'm sure admin wouldn't allow it because (of course I'm not doubting your word) your complaint would be unsubstantiated.

Edited by mca

Do NOT vent about an advertiser on the open forum, it will be removed and likely a warning issued.

DO send a mail to support[at]thaivisa.com detailing your issues and (obviously) naming the guilty party, or PM any Admin.

ALSO please read the forum rules :)

This is the key rule regarding your request.

6) Not to post comments that could be reasonably construed as defamation or libel.

Defamation is the issuance of a false statement about another person, which causes that person to suffer harm. Libel involves the making of defamatory statements in a printed or fixed medium, such as a magazine or newspaper.

You can contact the sponsor directly as mentioned or send the issue to support[at]thaivisa.com where it can be looked at by admin and our sales group for followup.