Time To Say Thank You!

I have ten minutes to say thank you to all those that have given me advice, wished us luck, sent emails or just for telling me to hang on in there.

No suprises for who gets the biggest thank you The scouser, the main man himself, Mr Embassy!!. Seriously thanks mate youve helped me out loads along the way, really would have struggled without you. :o

The following list of people are people that have helped me out a lot and have always supported us and me, when i was getting slagged off and always given good advice (in no particular order)

Davethailand

jockstar

GU22

clive sorts

Billd766

bkkmadness

Khunlungphudhu

devildog 683

lovely cutie

totster

And for anyone who has sent me emails offering help.

sorry not left myself enough time, i have to go out now to be continued..........................................................

Just cause im seriously sad!! :D And have a bit of a wait for the GF to arrive.

I have had a look over my past posts, right back to when i started. I do seem like a troll!! :o , And god dont i repeat myself. Anyway here are some more thank you's, for people who have added to the success and my strange way of getting here, or who always had something positive to say and gave me there best wishes and good luck. (some old names and people you dont see post much!)

Again in no particular order.

Tukyleith, Taxeile 2, lopburi3, samran, the moog, rinrada, britmaveric, billd766, trebilcok, chonabot, erwin1011, meom, the eye of the sauron, bigalsouth, rockwellbob, greer, mills25, andy50, terrytrab, random chances, thaipaully, pedro01, barryofthailand, thomas merton, cuddlypete, ivanlaw, pee wee, mike100, jeff1, richard w, doubledecker, savage, boo, whattado, viper, teacher, digger, simon 43, ghengis, kenandiat, roamer, sumdog, bull, brissyboy, daveh, mbkudu, janner, insight, otherstuff1957, darknight, krub, sirrburr, sonthaya, easyb, glassdude007, nigelmartin, frank the tank, udon, boatabike, pieboy, thaipauly, rory.

Thanks!!!

Just cause im seriously sad!!  :D  And have a bit of a wait for the GF to arrive.

I have had a look over my past posts, right back to when i started. I do seem like a troll!!  :o , And god dont i repeat myself. Anyway here are some more thank you's, for people who have added to the success and my strange way of getting here, or who always had something positive to say and gave me there best wishes and good luck. (some old names and people you dont see post much!)

Again in no particular order.

Tukyleith, Taxeile 2, lopburi3, samran, the moog, rinrada, britmaveric, billd766, trebilcok, chonabot, erwin1011, meom, the eye of the sauron, bigalsouth, rockwellbob, greer, mills25, andy50, terrytrab, random chances, thaipaully, pedro01, barryofthailand, thomas merton, cuddlypete, ivanlaw, pee wee, mike100, jeff1, richard w, doubledecker, savage, boo, whattado, viper, teacher, digger, simon 43, ghengis, kenandiat, roamer, sumdog, bull, brissyboy, daveh, mbkudu, janner, insight, otherstuff1957, darknight, krub, sirrburr, sonthaya, easyb, glassdude007, nigelmartin, frank the tank, udon, boatabike, pieboy, thaipauly, rory.

Thanks!!!

I wished you luck and went to the temple - I just didn't post it

Nice one Spud , If I can be of any help once your lady comes to the UK let me know mate !

My wife came over here 8 years ago , I can still remember some of the hoops and pitfalls , they are all possible to overcome , but easier with a little restrospective advice.

Chok Dee Man Farang Yai!

Chon :o

In the meantime I would suggest you look around for a half decent divorce lawyer just to be on the safe side as you never know your luck.

Remember one marriage in three ends in a divorce, the other two are just pending!

All the best spuds iam hoping to get married on my next trip.My head was all over the place, you hear all the storys about people having a nightmare regarding visas.I pmed scouser as i seen he knows his stuff and helps people here no end and told him my particular circumstances.When i asked on another forum i was mainly flamed :o but scouser made me feel a whole lot better with sound advice,although i no it will not be plain sailing it will be a whole lot easier with people like scouser around once again good luck.

She has a lot of good friends of mine (girls) dying to be her friend and take her out. she should be fine, i dont think she will get too bored, as she only stays in her room in thailand, with no tv. she says shes bored with thailand and really wants to come here. The funny thing is whan i ask her what she wants to do when she comes to england, all she seems to say is clean!

I'm a bit of a perfectionist and very clean so there isnt much there for her to do :o:D

She has a lot of good friends of mine (girls)  dying to be her friend and take her out. she should be fine, i dont think she will get too bored, as she only stays in her room in thailand, with no tv. she says shes bored with thailand and really wants to come here. The funny thing is whan i ask her what she wants to do when she comes to england, all she seems to say is clean!

I'm a bit of a perfectionist and very clean so there isnt much there for her to do  :D  :D

Hey Spuds, if you live anywhere near Oxford your Missus can clean my flat :D

One of my Son's lives in it- it's a pigsty :o

Anyway all the best, sure it'll work out for you

hey spuds

I've been away & just read about your success. I knew you would close the deal eventually, i think the badgering & ball busting you got from some members made you more determined to succeed. They all meant well though.

My Fiancee has been with me in the UK for about 3 months now and she is settling in very well. I wish you both good luck and good fortune.

Best regards

Clive sorts

Spuds

My GF is doing well and fitting in with my friends & family too. She was here in the UK last year on a 6 month VV so she has had a good head start. She is also studying the English Language at a local college a few times a week to improve her writing.

She has made many new friends with some other Thai Ladies and there are many outlets here in North London that sell Thai food / ingredients etc.. She loves our food too like Roast Chicken, fry ups ( who dosen't ? ) and Italian meals. It will be good Spuds for your GF to meet fellow Thai people as it will make her life more comfortable here in the UK( in my experience anyway ).

The weather can be a bit of a downer for them however its the ideal time for your GF to come over as the summer is just around the corner. Also, be prepared to have the heating on whilst you are very hot as she will still be feeling the cold :o ( I am sure other fellow members can confirm this ).

About missing home, she's only been here about 3 months Spuds so that may come later on, she phones her mum regularly which is important for her as she can keep tabs on her health etc..

Good luck

Best regards

Clive sorts