Nongnooch Garden's

fredob43

How do I get to n/nooch. Alway's wanted to go, but every time I ask a local the reply is go toward's Rayon you cant miss it. Have a car so transport no prob: I dont live in Pattaya hence the question. Direction's from Tesco/big C on main rd please. Thank's in advance for your time.

Just keep heading south from Big C, on the Sukhumvit road, about 16Kms south of Pattaya, this might sound strange, but if you see their sign OK, but very easy to pass the opening, but not easy to pass the opening, nice opening................i bin here too long!!

To clarify, they do have a very nice opening at the end of their road, and really, you cannot miss it, but i do every time i pass, just tell your driver "Nong Noot Village" Enjoy!!

Edited by LennyW

Hey, and when you're going there don't fogret to give poster Leonn a PM

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Tropical-Garden-t339514.html

Some good points on pricing there. Remember 2 things:-

1. If you don't ask for just a ticket for the gardens, you will get a ticket that includes the show (OK if you haven't seen it before).

2. Nongnooch have the most blatant dual pricing - take someone's Thai driving licence if youcan to show them that you are not a tourist.

Hey, and when you're going there don't fogret to give poster Leonn a PM

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Tropical-Garden-t339514.html

Some good points on pricing there. Remember 2 things:-

1. If you don't ask for just a ticket for the gardens, you will get a ticket that includes the show (OK if you haven't seen it before).

2. Nongnooch have the most blatant dual pricing - take someone's Thai driving licence if youcan to show them that you are not a tourist.

Sorry but that award goes to Mini Siam.

At Nong nooch I show my Thai driving license and my wife and kid get in for Thai price also.

At Mini Siam

I show my Thai license = Thai price

Wife shows Thai license = Thai price

Kid has no Thai license = Farang price

Mini Siam is actually good for kids as everything is to their scale so they can relate to it better.

Unfortunately they haven't done any maintenance at Mini Siam so it looks a bit tatty but if they spruced it up a bit it would be a good half day out with kids.

But yes, as an adult alone I wouldn't bother