Ipod Tunes To Iphone

Lost in LOS

I brought an Ipad with a lot of songs on it already from someone. I would like to transfer some to my iphone. when i plug in the ipad to my computer my itunes comes on and says this is linked to another computer and do I want to erase everything and start over? No

I see some software from googleing and it says it can do it. Anyone with any experiences doing this?

He said its an ipod with music on it that he wants to put on his iphone.

There is a way to do this, but its not a standard ability of itunes. You will need 3rd party software I think, read about it a long time ago, google transfer music from ipod to pc (or mac).

Well here is one link: http://www.metaphoriclabs.com/articles/5-w...ndows-mac-os-x/

Maybe somebody can help me out.

I have an iTunes library on my computer full of my music and videos and I bought an iPhone at MBK and had it jailbroken. iPhone works fine for making calls, email and apps but I cannot download any of my iTunes library to it. When I connect it to my computer it says Syncing and then stops and nothing is transferred. I then go in and manually try and move stuff over - doesn't work. I think manually try to Sync it - again it says Syncing and stops and again nothing moves over to the iPhone.

I brought it back to MBK to ask about this and a problem I had when I updated to the latest version of the iPhone OS and all of my applications stopped working - they fixed that and told me that I could now also sync it with my iTunes library. Though when I got home it was exactly the same as before.

Any advice? This iPhone just does not seem to want to take any music or video files from my iTunes library :)

Sounds like you don't know how to sync. I think you are forgetting a very important step. Ok you have your library in itunes on the left organised in playlists right? If you dont, then do that first. Alrighty then, next you have to clik on your iphone (before syncing) then go to the music tab at the top (or video tab) and click the respective playlists and videos you want synced. THEN press sync at the bottom. It will sync only the playlists and videos you selected in the tabs.

Edited by TheLaughingMan

Sounds like you don't know how to sync.

I was able to do it before and then I updated my iPhone software and it stopped working. Guys at MBK re-instated the old version and now it wont work.

Ok you have your library in itunes on the left organised in playlists right?

Yes.

next you have to clik on your iphone (before syncing)

Done

then go to the music tab at the top (or video tab) and click the respective playlists and videos you want synced. THEN press sync at the bottom.

It is actually an 'Apply' button, but done, and it waited about thirty seconds and both iTunes and iPhone said Sync in progress.

End result? 'No Content' when I click 'iPod'. No music. Before I did not do it by playlist I said sync the whole music library so I was hopeful your method would work, but it did not.

Something is fuc_ked up with my phone - it wont allow syncing :)

update the phone software to the latest. when my ipod music was put into windows music by the program i just clicked on the song i wanted to put into the iphone and slid it into the iphone button when it is connected to itunes. took a second.

I can't, my phone is jailbroken. They specifically told me not to do this. Might be part of the problem.