Garden Shed

chuay

I just had a picture in my mind of my dad's old shed. So packed with stuff there wasn't enough room top swing a cat let alone do any bench work. I think what you need is a mini garage but haven't seen any on sale.

yep, a mini garage would also work well! i just need something bigger than a wardrobe to store my belongings that i dont want cluttering up the house.

as storage in houses here is laughable, i cant believe there arent any local "chippies" to knock a few up. oh well, guess i'll keep on searching.....

I have searched the net in both Thai and English but could not come up with anything. Quite suprised actually. The only thing I could find similar to what you want was on alibaba but ships to Thailand. It was made of metal so I suppose you could double up and also use it as a dry sauna. :)

I just found a company in Chonburi that makes, among other things, garages made from old shipping containers. It is called Container108, but the link to the images is broken so I am not sure what they look like.

• 3 weeks later...
I just found a company in Chonburi that makes, among other things, garages made from old shipping containers. It is called Container108, but the link to the images is broken so I am not sure what they look like.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y...l=en&swap=1

i'll have the wife call and get details

called, no answer

i think i've seen them on main highway rama 2 around samut sakon but don't have a specific place, i'll look again next time i go that way

Edited by stevehaigh

Re:Garden-Shed; just PM me and I'll point you in the right direction, okay ?

Cheers,

JGK/Pattaya

:)

why don't you simply post the info so other people can find out, or is it a big secret shed shop that only the chosen few are allowed to know about?

Here's what I want

3713-1-large.jpg

I think True Value can order it for me but based on their prices for the little Rubbermaid tubs that they have I believe the price would be too dear.

In the US can get from Home Depot. for about US$550 - $430 and it won't rust like everything else out here

Edited by ozymandious

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

If none of you (or some of you) cannot find what you are looking for then I can probably help you. I used to have a business in the Chiang Mai area building knock down teak wood homes and all the furniture. I am still in touch with my ex employees who are woodworkers, not house builders, and any one of them could build you exactly what you want and probably for a reasonable price. shipping is easy also. I designed and had built all the furnishings for a two bedroom condominium for a client here in Phuket and shipped it all in one large truck......no problem.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I looked around for these type sheds for ages, eventually gave up and had one made by a local bloke. It is a bit rough around the edges, but overall I am pretty happy with the result. 3x3m shed about 8000 for materials 2000 for the labour. I think I got ripped off with the gal sheeting though, is there a way to tell the good stuff from the dodgy stuff?