Tv Has Run It's Course ( For Me)...boring !

cognos

.. gone full circle..from reading a few posts, to tentatively "putting my toe in the TV water", to posting and answering to too many posts ( up to .98 per day at the zenith).

I was your typical TV a hole ( still am I guess) that liked to "hear their own voice", or " read their own stuff ". I was one of the many on TV that watched over my threads like a good watch dog should, even commenting at "appropriate" times to keep the thread going, and ensuring that the little suitcase went pink to indicate a hot topic..Whoopie shiiite.. to this.. to..well...not posting, commenting, or reading TV "trash" like THIS..just...living outside of a cyber world of strangers who will never meet in person..

how many more were/ are like me, going from that state to one of waking up to the new delusion.. the stereotypical TV guy..STEP RIGHT UP FOLKS..here we have..

.."auntie" cognos, with his bogus ulterior motives ( sure I can tell the truth as well as anyone )

.. the gay guy, with his constant gay diatribes, shouting from the rooftops his pride for all to hear.. and here comes another survey..as we wait with "bated breath"

..jaded guy(s)..saying.. I'm NOT whinging about.. Thais/ thai women/ bg's/ my wife/my thai gf/ BUT...here we go again

..visa guy..uhhhh.. my gf wants to come here.. help ME

..mod guy.. NO NO NO, a hundred times NO

..cynical guy..

..Issan guy, extolling the virtues of that scenario

..troll guy

..drunk guy

..angry guy

..happy guy/girl/whatever

..prolific fornicator guy... bragging to anyone that will "listen"..

.. I sincerely wish you all the best..chok dee, god bless and all that stuff guy..

..and finally THIS guy, telling strangers whom he shall never meet about his thai chinese educated gf/wife, from a good, well- off and conservative family from the south.. like..who gives a shiittee??

has the gamut finally been covered??

signed: OUT

Sweet rant but I think you left out a few.

-Thai Politics guyfarang guy telling us all how misunderstood the politic are

-Thai politics guy 2 extollignt he great virtues (whils ignoring all the great vices) of whatever colored shirt moement their hiso mrs endorses.

-Bitter angry hat the world and Thaialnd because that's where they are now guy

-Internet tough guy ("I would single handedly take on 20 Thai muggers" guy)

-"Back when I was in SpecOps" guy

-OMG I doen and moing to the PI guy

Oh and the occsional:

-Actually helpful information guy

Well if you had made a list of two items....perhaps you would not have shown the diversity as well as you have......

Posting is enjoyable as 'taking part, being involved' but reading and learning without comment can be fun too .......if you get away from the sometimes vitriolic content of the general forum there are some polite charming and informative threads.......

So if taking part is your bag...seeing yourself in print is your aim.....you may well become bored with what you see as repetitive input on similar topics and yes your interest may well fade.... :)

Edited by 473geo