Golf Bag

yabaaaa

My Wife takes care of some condos and one of the tenants has left this in his room and gone home. Its not wanted and she wants to sell it. Anyone interested or know what its worth so i can advertise? I have advertised on TV at 1550 but maybe its too much or too cheap?? Ihave no idea of the prices here.

Pm if interested its hardly used by looking at it about 4 months old.

We are at On Nut or let me know its value Thanks

post-66436-1266825757_thumb.jpg

There's a big golf equipment store in the Emporium which is fairly convenient to your location in On Nut via the BTS. Why don't you go over there and see if they have a similar make and model in stock. That should give you a pretty good idea of what it's worth.

There's a big golf equipment store in the Emporium which is fairly convenient to your location in On Nut via the BTS. Why don't you go over there and see if they have a similar make and model in stock. That should give you a pretty good idea of what it's worth.

Thanks I have instructed the wife :) to do so hahahah

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

If the bag is still available, I would supposed the price to sell it will be in the range of 500 - 1000 Baht.

That is what a 2nd. hand bag is worth.

e-mail me tcsan @ yahoo if it is still available.