Hua Hin Breaks

alina

:D

Hi

I have a Condo in Hua Hin where I take a break from the hustle and bustle of the big city, I spend most of my time in Bangkok as I work here, I visit Hua Hin regularly 2 long weekends a month.

I have lived in Bangkok 5 years, I have been offered drugs in Bangkok twice by Thais. I seem to be offered drugs in Hua Hin regularly by Ex Pats, this is most annoying and frankly quite frightning. We are guests here and I would like to stay here.

Anyone else had the same feeling of excess crime by foreigners, it gives all of us a bad name, tarred by the same brush? :)

Simple MOVE!!!!!!!!! or don't go there :)

But, the OP is right. and why should he move !!!! Falang drug pushers in Thailand are the dregs of the earth, punishment is high but the risk of capture is low, thats why they pedal their muck here.

Its only a couple weekends a month for golf. I would prefer not to frequent with the low life in the evenings, one must do something, cannot watch TV every evening. Perhaps a high class sports bar would be nice, idea for someone.

Edited by alina

But, the OP is right. and why should he move !!!! Falang drug pushers in Thailand are the dregs of the earth, punishment is high but the risk of capture is low, thats why they pedal their muck here.

Its only a couple weekends a month for golf. I would prefer not to frequent with the low life in the evenings, one must do something, cannot watch TV every evening. Perhaps a high class sports bar would be nice, idea for someone.

I always quite liked Johnny Walkers.. but that was 6-7 years ago, dunno if it is still there.

Totster :D

... or high class drug. :D

Same goes for me. Never been offered. Beer and cigarettes seem to the vices in the 'Hin' closely followed by women :)

And if I was there would be a resounding 'fck off' followed by a 'get out of my face' if a doper had tried peddling his sh*t to me :D

The annoying point for the OP is that a farang dope dealer will only try and sell to another farang, so these scum bags walk the streets till they come across one, perhaps tooled up, treading on a Thai dealers ground, so l can see the OP's concerns.

:):D

You obviously watch some great Movies..

Hi

I have a Condo in Hua Hin where I take a break from the hustle and bustle of the big city, I spend most of my time in Bangkok as I work here, I visit Hua Hin regularly 2 long weekends a month.

I have lived in Bangkok 5 years, I have been offered drugs in Bangkok twice by Thais. I seem to be offered drugs in Hua Hin regularly by Ex Pats, this is most annoying and frankly quite frightning. We are guests here and I would like to stay here.

I've been living here full time for over five years and have never been offered drugs once. Maybe it has something to do with where you hang out or what you look like.

Anyone else had the same feeling of excess crime by foreigners, it gives all of us a bad name, tarred by the same brush?

The only crime by foreigners I've encountered here has been in the real estate construction and marketing business.

I always quite liked Johnny Walkers.. but that was 6-7 years ago, dunno if it is still there.

Yes, JW's is still going strong.

Is Crawfords still open? Looks quite civilised, but last time I was in HH it was a dry weekend so I couldn't try it.

The owner of Crawfords sold out but it is still the same type of Irish Pub with air con TVs and expensive beers. It is now O'Neills.

If you think these drug pushers only go in the low class places you are sadly mistaken

:) Hi

This weekend 27/28 after some good golf at Palm Hill's.

I went to 3 Bars, offered cocain in the Red Bar.

I decided to go to the Hilton just after midnight and the same to toe-rag came and offered the stuff again, little Brit Tosser.

Thailand has been battered to death over so called epidmic's or Political upheaval, now the Ex Pats that live here are putting the boot in.

I find it discusting and discracefull. :D

You're absolutley right, a really good quality sports bar with 9ft Amercian pool tables (rather than the cra_p tables that seem to be everywhere in Hua Hin), plenty of TV's, darts boards etc would clean up down there, cureently there is nothing that even comes close to the bigger bars in Bangkok.

About it, mind you it would be quite an investment, but yes real quality and comfort wothout the seedy side.

• 1 month later...