Chiropractor In Pattaya Or Rayong Area?

tuffy

I am in need of a good chiropractor, I have tried massage from many different places but what i need is a good old fashioned bone cracker. Does anyone know of one in the area i could look up? I know there are some available in BKK but it seems like nearly impossible to find on the eastern seaboard.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Tuffy

Try Dr park,Novo hotel,outside building,beach road and central.

Thanks for the info, I will try Dr Park. I have heard his name before but also heard he had left Pattaya. Could you give more detailed directions please?

Nigel Kelsey is good, hes thorough and gives the full 45 minutes sessions, he actually wants to resolve your problem as quick as possible as opposed to empty your wallet like what the majority of people in this industry seem to do.

Cracks your back properly and throws in a bit of accupuncture for 500bht.

http://thepattayasportsclinic.com/

PS Avoid a Dr Oat if ever in BKK as if your life depended on it.

Actually; that's David Pack, MD - and he's located at the small shops just in front of the Nova-Lodge Hotel, on the corner of Beach-Road <> Central Road.The hotel's entrance is off Central Road,just West (towards the beach) of Top's Supermarket parking lot.

David's mobile: 081-0039077

Office: 038 - 420 016 and 038 - 361 077

In my opinion: he' the best in the business.

Cheers,

JGK/Pattaya

Actually; that's David Pack, MD - and he's located at the small shops just in front of the Nova-Lodge Hotel, on the corner of Beach-Road <> Central Road.The hotel's entrance is off Central Road,just West (towards the beach) of Top's Supermarket parking lot.

In my opinion: he' the best in the business.

Cheers,

JGK/Pattaya

Just my 2 cents: I tried David Pack awhile back. I didn't find his service helpful. I went in with a sore neck, which i had many times back in my home country. My chiro in my home country would do a simple neck adjustment and the problem would be fixed. Pack wouldn't touch me until I went to the hospital for an xray. So, I went to the hospital for an xray and ended up spending around 2000 baht for it. Went back to Pack; he looked at it, and said, OK, good no fractures or anything. Then, he barely touched me... and sent me on my way (after paying the cost for his "service"), and said he wanted to see me again the next day (or day after that). I didn't want to spend the money for another (possibly useless) session, so I didn't go back (if he had done a more extensive job on the first visit, I would have gone back to him, if needed). While I only had this one visit with him, it was truly disappointing... especially compared to my chiro back in my home state. I forget what his cost was, but added to the xray cost, the day ended with a wasted 3000 baht plus.

• 2 months later...

In my opinion: he's the best in the business.

Cheers,

JGK/Pattaya

Just my 2 cents: I tried David Pack awhile back. I didn't find his service helpful. I went in with a sore neck, which i had many times back in my home country. My chiro in my home country would do a simple neck adjustment and the problem would be fixed. Pack wouldn't touch me until I went to the hospital for an xray. So, I went to the hospital for an xray and ended up spending around 2000 baht for it. Went back to Pack; he looked at it, and said, OK, good no fractures or anything. Then, he barely touched me... and sent me on my way (after paying the cost for his "service"), and said he wanted to see me again the next day (or day after that). I didn't want to spend the money for another (possibly useless) session, so I didn't go back (if he had done a more extensive job on the first visit, I would have gone back to him, if needed). While I only had this one visit with him, it was truly disappointing... especially compared to my chiro back in my home state. I forget what his cost was, but added to the xray cost, the day ended with a wasted 3000 baht plus.

Dr. Pack has moved to a soi on the south side of Pattaya Nua. From the Sukhumvit, turn into Pattaya Nua. You'll pass the 'bus station on the right and a little further up the road, there's a noodle shop on the left hand side of the road, then an un-numbered soi, and then a tailor's shop. David's new practice is at the bottom of this soi, house number 6/133. The new telephone number is 038-370922 and the mobile is 08-6151-8034. There is a map to his practice at pattayachiro.crhg.info/DavidPackChiroindex.htm

I have been treated successfully by Dr.Pack for a number of years and am more than pleased with his treatment.