Jomtien Beach Area Similar To Pattaya's Jomtien Beach?

ThailandLovr

Sorry, but I am confused with the term Jomtien Beach. There is a Jomtien Beach in S. Pattaya, right? Well, that is Pattaya. How about in the city of Jomtien? I read that there is a similar area in Jomtien sloping down to the "beach" there which is appealing also. As I travel south on Hwy 3 from Pattaya, where would I turn off to get to this area ?

Thanks very much.

Edited by ThailandLovr

You are talking about the same place (Jomtien and Jomtien Beach). It is located right south of Pattaya seperated from Pattaya city by a hill. Jomtien is much more quiet than Pattaya and the kind of destination, where you can bring your family. Like Pattaya and Bangsaen beach, the beauty of Jomtien Beach is difficault to spot, because of the thousands of beach chairs under huge umbrellas.

Travelling south on highway 3 (Sukhumvit), pass Pattaya Nua, Pattaya Klang and Pattaya Tai intersections, the next one is Thepprasit road on your right just after BigC, go all the way to the bottom and take a left, follow the road and you will be on Jomtien beach. From Sukhumvit to beach - about 5 mins.

You are talking about the same place (Jomtien and Jomtien Beach). It is located right south of Pattaya seperated from Pattaya city by a hill. Jomtien is much more quiet than Pattaya and the kind of destination, where you can bring your family. Like Pattaya and Bangsaen beach, the beauty of Jomtien Beach is difficault to spot, because of the thousands of beach chairs under huge umbrellas.

:) Yea what a nightmare. I owned a block of apartments facing the sea next door and North of Villa Navin. Soon, thousands of deckchair squatters and low lifes playing 85 db music on the beach all night. NEVER purchase a property in Thailand with the beach road in front. That's why we moved to Samui.